Chapter 12

Derek POV

A few days have passed and Stiles seems to be doing okay. I'm still planning my revenge. I'm not sure exactly what I want to do but once I figure it out, they'll wish they never stepped onto my property.

"Derek..." I heard Stiles mumble softly from my bed. I turned in my desk chair to look at him. "Stop plotting and lay with me." I got up, laying in the bed next to him.

He slowly moved to lay his head on my chest falling back asleep. He was so still, so unusually still. It's like he was paralyzed.

That's it.

I've figured it out.

I pulled my phone from my pocket calling Scott. I put the phone to my ear as I set my other hand on Stiles' head to play with his hair.

"What's up?" I heard, hearing a laugh in the background.

"Get Deaton. I know what we're going to do."

----

It's been a month since the other pack came and hurt Stiles. MY mate. MY Stiles. It's been hard waiting this long but I couldn't attack too soon. They'd expect that.

When the time came we got the entire pack together. We managed to put wolfsbane in the pizza they ordered(pure luck by the way).

We were waiting down the road a little ways when the pizza delivery guy came stumbling up the driveway. I had to pay him $200 in order to let me fuck with the pizza but it was worth it.

While we were waiting for the effects of the wolfsbane to start working I looked over at Stiles. He was sitting in his Jeep with his headphones in. He didn't want to be here, I knew that. The rest of the pack knew that, but he needed to be. I need to know exactly which Alpha hurt him since I didn't get to see his face.

I leaned through the open window seeing him look at me. I smiled as he took his headphones out.

"We're gonna be going in soon, you sure you want to sit out here?" I asked.

He nodded, "I'll be safer out here." He said. I nodded giving him a quick peck on the lips before walking toward everyone else.

"Derek, wait!" Stiles yelled, getting out of his Jeep. "Don't hu..just uh..be careful. Please..."

"I will."

Stiles POV

"Don't hu..just uh..be careful. Please..." I said. I don't think Derek should be doing this at all. I want to tell him over and over again not to but I know he won't listen.

"I will."

I sighed, getting back in my Jeep and putting in my headphones. I don't want to hear anything that is about to happen. I don't want to be here. I just want to go home.

Derek POV

The Kanima. That's how we do this. For once I'm glad I had a run in with one. Before Jackson was officially a werewolf and no longer a blood thirsty lizard, we took some of the mucus like venom that paralyzed us.

Now, I'm going to paralyze them.

We had the alpha pack hung up by their hands and paralyzed when I went out to get Stiles. As soon as he saw me he pouted.

"Derek, no!" he whined.

"I need you to tell me which one hurt you." I said, opening the door to his Jeep.

"I don't want to go in there!"

"It'll only take a minute, then I'll walk you back out, okay?" I said, pulling him out of the Jeep.

"Fine." Stiles complained, grabbing a hold of my arm tightly.

"Which one?" I growled. Stiles was standing behind me clinging onto my back. He whimpered, looking at me. "Babe?"

"Over there..." Stiles whispered, looking toward a door way. I turned to barely see someone standing the corner. I pushed Stiles toward Scott.

"Get him out of here!" I snapped, Scott nodding as he pulled Stiles out.

Stiles POV

I drove back to the loft and climbed straight into Derek's bed. I was terrified. I kept thinking that Derek was going to get hurt. I was terrified he would die or someone would come after me again.

Scott was downstairs waiting for the pack to get back and making sure I was okay. I watched Derek storm in going straight for the bathroom. I sat up waiting for him to come back out. The shower came on and was shut off in a matter of minutes. Next was the sink. Then the toilet flushed-sink again. Then he came out in a towel going straight toward his dresser.

"What happened?"

"You don't need to worry about them anymore." he said quietly.

"Did you kill them?"

He sighed, "Stiles." he said sternly. I laid back down watching him change into sweatpants. He laid next to me. "Everything's okay now." I laid on his chest.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, Stiles." He replied.