𝐌𝐀𝐏 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 , 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈.

Bodies flooded the old stairwell, chatter between them rambunctious as they all tried to see the names. Amerie and Kitty stood together, admittedly the latter was trying to see as best she could, but the former, the former already knew exactly what was on this sex map.

On the faded pick wall stood a mind map of sorts, paint markers detailed who had been with who and doing what, she read the names, it was all in her year and then she spotted it big, bold, pink letters.

𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘. 

Surrounded by tiny pink hearts, and all around the names were lines to other names but her name, her name stood alone, in big white letters, embolden by thick black outlining, underneath, with no connections to the others, virgin.

It wasn't something she was ashamed of, not really, she just hadn't really found anyone she'd wanted to do that with, had she stayed in her home town, hours away from here, maybe the story would be different, she would of been on a different path, but here in Sydney, there was only one person she would want to be with and he paid so very little attention to her. But in saying that, her body count, or lack thereof was not something she went around bragging about.

"What in Kids Helpline?" Darren questioned as Quinni stared at the wall over his shoulder. The place was madness, and something didn't seem right, Kitty turned away from the wall, Missy and Sasha stalking off after a two second argument, and she turned back to Amerie.

"Where's Harper?"

Of course, their little excursion to the old stairwell was the cause of their early meeting, it was only their year, all the names found of the incest map were in their year. Kitty herself, didn't really care, as horrible as that sounds, she'd gotten a few leers from the boys, but that was too be expected, so did a few other girls.

She could overhear conversations left and right as she settled into her seat next to Amerie in between Missy and Sasha, the former who didn't want to sit next to the latter but the latter did want to. "It's mostly people in our year, it must be someone we know." Quinni mentioned walking in the row in front.

"It's probably Spider or one of those idiots." Darren piped up, Spider too must of caught the conversation as he leans back with a smug grin. But Amerie catching it, knew it certainly wasn't him. "Most of it's bullshit anyway."

The sound of footsteps catch nearly everyone's attention as Harper joins the group. "Holy shit, guys is that Harps?" Kitty popped up, eyes following the freshly shaven headed friend of hers. Soon enough, Amerie is out of her seat trying to get to their best friend who sit many seats away paying them no mind before she's forced to sit back in her seat by Principal Woodsy.

"I am a woke woman." The principal begins and a sharp scoff leaves her mouth as it does many others. "I enjoy sex as much as the next person." This brings a few more giggles forward. To Kitty, Principal Woodsy was a strange character, as if she tried to be fun and yet she just came off strange. "But reputation is everything and this map has jeopardized your reputations and the reputation of our school. And on the first day back."

Kitty huffs a sigh as she picks at her nails, watching as Amerie attempts to catch the attention of Harper, who sits stoically, arms folded as she stares as Woodsy, not even acknowledging her best friend.

"We are currently in the process of contacting all the parents of everyone on this map." She continued, which cause a muttering ruckus and cursing beneath the breath of the students. Kitty can only thank the lord above that her brother was a genuinely chill individual and even if she had taken part in the fornication of Hartley High, she doubted he'd do much more than hand her a box of condoms and told her to be safe.

Kyle Taylor wasn't much of a parent, just turned thirty one, with a stable job he enjoyed and a sister that could practically look after herself, despite him having all custody over her instead of their parents, but he wasn't one to bare down, he had two rules, tell him where she was if she was going out ( mainly so he could bail her out of trouble if she needed ) and to just be safe.

"And we have strongly suggested that there are to be no more parties, shindigs or gathos." This caused an even bigger uproar including Dusty piping up about her not having the right to do that. But that wouldn't stop Woodsy, Kitty knew she wouldn't care about any of that. "Hey! Unsupervised parties equals alcohol. Alcohol equals poor choices. The risk taking behaviours outlined on this map are unacceptable."

Kitty shakes her head, attempting to zone out from the mindlessness of it all, really, Woodsy would continue to drone on all day if she could, and made a promise to find out who did this, before ushering them all off to class. As they all moved, she overheard Missy asking Spider if he did it as she gathered her book back and followed after Amerie, only to be stopped by Principal Woodsy.

"Miss Wadia, come with me. Miss Taylor, off to class." Kitty couldn't help but frown, what had Amerie down, she knew it wouldn't of been Amerie who started the wall, her best friend wouldn't do that, shaking her head, Kitty offered the dark haired girl a elbow squeeze of reassurance before she shouldered her book bag once more and headed out behind the rest of the class.

With a slight huff once again, Kitty through herself into a chair on the last row in her Math class, fingers tapping on the table top as she waited for the rest of the class to trickle in, without Harper in this class, and Amerie ( while in the class ) stuck with Woodsy, Kitty felt out of place. 

"Is it true?" Her thoughts were broken as someone sat in the seat next to her, Mitchell Walker, your typical rugby nut, his teams jersey on as he sat on the desk next to her, obviously with no intentions to actually sit with her. "Are you frigid or something? Is that why you're still a virgin?"

Kitty frowned, swallowing preparing herself to answer, but before she even could a book bag was shoved on to the desk beside her, and a hand shoving the boy away. "Fuck off Walker." Dustin Reid, falling into the seat next to her. Dusty. With a chuckle Mitchell began to walk back to his friends with his hands raised as they all laughed together.

"Thanks Dusty." Kitty smiled.

Is wasn't that they weren't friends, most of her year she was friendly with. She was often trailing behind Harper and Amerie, dragged to parties and events with them and in turn, Dusty, Missy, Ant, Sasha and also Spider had become her friends. 

"No problem Kit, have a good summer? Heard you and Am and Harper went to Summer Riot?" he questions, leaning back in his seat. 

"Yeah, it was good, don't remember much at all." She laughs lightly, because it was true, whatever was in their systems that night, fully whacked her memory.

"Nice."