𝐌𝐀𝐏 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 , 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐕.

One by one, the seniors all piled in to the classroom of five - D, each one of them caught up in their own things. Missy moving fast away from Sasha following her, telling her to come on, Harper silent behind them. Dustin with his arm around Kitty's shoulders as followed by Spider with Ant on his back all but swing through the door way with a "Hiya Miss!"

Scolded the groups all moved to their seat, Dustin and Kitty perpendicular to Ant with Spider on his right, across from them was Sammy, a tall lanky blonde with her fingers curled around Dustin's out stretched hand.

"Map Bitch... Map Bitch." Spider hollered, calling to Amerie like a dog as she took a seat in one of the front tables, a kid Kitty had never seen before next to her in a bright shirt. But Amerie paid the lanky blonde no mind. Actually, she paid no mind to anyone, not even Kitty. Though Kitty herself knew that she'd done nothing but accept the boys steering her clear of Amerie at every turn, segregating the girl.

Kitty watches her friend as she turns to the boy beside her. "What, cunt?" and Kitty can't help but grin when she overhears the boys response, a nonchalant, "Nice to meet you too."

"Come on, Douglas." Woodsy reprimanded as the bumbag wearing eshay walked into the classroom. Kitty like Cash, she really did, despite the fact that he dealt drugs, was sometimes mixed with the wrong people, he was a nice guy.

"Oi, eshay bah!" Spider and Ant coaxed causing Kitty to smack at Ant's shoulder lightly as the boy passed their table with a risen middle finger. "How was stereo, brah?" The former antagonistic boy question as Cash simply shook his head and ignored the pair.

"So cemetery tomorrow?" Dusty turns to the small group, questioning them as if they weren't going to agree.

"Do you not think it's in poor taste?" Kitty piped up, like she did most times, but none the less, she would be there.

"Oi, uh, what's the cemetery?" Darren questioned, too nosy to not have hear the groups arrangements to meet up and who was bringing what.

"None ya biz, bong water." Spider snapped at him causing a frown to dip in Kitty's brows.

Now, Kitty was aware that Spencer White was a top tier asshole, basketball player, cocky asshole, you name it, she was aware and she wasn't the type of girl to think she could change him, no. But beneath his little snarky comments is a boy from a bad home, she knew that, perhaps they'd been too high that night and just shared too much about each other as every one greened out around them, maybe they drank too much and he forgot she was just the new girl at the time. But Kitty seen something in Spider that she thinks very few people see.

Darren turned from the group with a roll of their eyes as Woodsy set her dog down on the ground. "Okay. Settle down. Thank you."

"Hi, everyone. I'm Miss Josephine Obah, but you can call me Jojo." Miss Obah was Kitty's english teacher from the year before, she knew her and her constant attempts to be cool with the kids she taught, which she doubted would ever happen. "Kind of like, yo-yo but J." Jojo offers with a laugh. "Uh, I'm an English teacher, so I know some of you. But i'm sure you're all wondering why you're here."

By this point, most of the students had realised why they were here. It wasn't hard to clue in that they were all on the map in the stairwell and as Jojo continued, it became evident that their thoughts were right.

"Uh, What map?" the boy next to Amerie asks with a raised hand and the more Kitty looks at him, the more she doesn't recognise him at all.

"Okay, very funny. Look peeps, we're not dumb. We know a lot of you are sexually active." If that was the case, why was Kitty here, she certainly wasn't sexually active and the wall stated that, but like the rest of the people here, her name was still on the wall. "But we're concerned this map demonstrates a lack of real respect for one another when it comes to sexual relationships. So we wanna address it head on."