𝐌𝐀𝐏 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 , 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐕.

Kitty wasn't quick enough to beat the slamming bathroom door that Amerie had locked herself behind. But that didn't mean Kitty wouldn't find a way to get in the cubicle with her friend.

"Hey Ams, it's me." It's a soft murmur through the door, Kitty pressed her cheek against the painted wood. "You going to let me in?" she questions just a softly to what she was sure was an empty bathroom, Amerie and herself aside.

"Why?" Amerie sounds as if she's choking back something in her throat and Kitty knows that's her fault, well not entirely but she knows she's apart of it all. "Are you going to yell at me too?"

"Now what in the world have you done for me to yell at you? You said I was a virgin on a big ass incestuous map? So what? It's not that big of a deal, half the things on the wall were already known, I don't give much of a shit about any of it." Not once in all this was Kitty ever angry at Amerie, but rather guided away from her by friends that were angry at the dark haired girl.

"You haven't spoken to me all day, you've been hanging out with Spider and Dusty and Ant, Harper hates me and I still don't know what I've done wrong, with Harper anyway, the map I get." It breaks her heart just a little bit, her chest is heavy as she leans against the cubicle.

"Ant and Spider caught me after we left the nurses office, haven't left my side since. I'm sorry." And she means it. She truly does. Slowly the mechanical clicks of an unlocking door can be heard in the all but silent lavatory and Kitty bag and all moves inside the tiny cubicle with the girl, locking the door once more. "Why'd you do it though, the map?"

"I don't know, Harps and I thought it was a laugh to just note what we saw or heard and it just spiralled." Of course, it wasn't just Amerie, Harper was often never far behind the girl, with their bad ideas that made Kitty shake her head.

"You two are dumb."

The pair sat in silence for a minute, Amerie choosing the time to eat quietly as Kitty looked around for a moment, before tossing her jacket on to the bathroom floor and making herself comfortable on top as the pair sat in a silence that was only broken by the familiar voice of Quinni.

"Ah, the toilet lunch, I feel ya!" The voice had Kitty and Amerie making brief eye contact before hands over the side of the stall, fingernails painted a bright green were seen and a head soon popping over.

"I could of been taking a shit!"

"Charming, Ams, really." Kitty chuckled, head tilting backwards to look up at the girl.

"Well, you shouldn't eat and poo, it'll mess with your digestive tract." Quinni informed, chin resting on her folded arms as she peered down at the two girls. "But, I'm glad we've had this chance to talk."

"Maybe now isn't the best time, Quinni?" The blonde offered softly, watching the almost fear in her friends eyes.

"I know how you're feeling." Quinni continues.

"I seriously doubt it."

"No. Listen, I do, because when I was in grade six, I found this giant gumnut and I was like oh my god, giant gumnut! I was so excited, showed everybody because it was the best gumnut I'd ever seen." The star cheeked girl babbles, unfazed by the confused looks from the two girls below. "Turns out it wasn't. It was a piece of solidified dog shit and I got called Giant Gumnut for the rest of the year. So I'm kind of guessing that's how you feel now."

"Sorry, but can you leave us alone?" Amerie shook her head, turning her eyes back on Kitty with a frown.

"Is this your thirteenth reason?"

"Like, are you going to unalive yourself?"

"Quinni, you need to lay off the tik tok and netflix, girl." Kitty pitched in with a smile as Amerie assured her that she wasn't going to do that and Quinni looks relieved at that.

It's a few awkward seconds that Quinni lingers suspiciously before it all unravels and once again, Amerie takes off running this time leaving Kitty behind and Quinni chasing off after her.

Kitty sighs to herself before she gets to her feet, slinging her back back over her shoulder and gathering her jacket, smiling at the brunette at the sinks before washing her own hands.