𝐌𝐀𝐏 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 , 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐗.

It's not until Kyle returns home the next morning and his car door slamming in the early morning stillness that Kitty wakes, and of course, bleary eyed that she notices Spider sleeping next to her. Both above the covers still dressed from the night before, shoes on the floor, his arm stretched across her waist as he lays on his side, and even as she slides from beneath the weight, he barely moves.

Kyle is considerate enough given that it's Sunday morning and his sister is known to sleep passed noon on Sunday's that he creeps past her door, Kitty listening for the footsteps until they disappear beneath a now closed door, Kyle wouldn't rise for hours now and while the girl wasn't hiding the boy in her bed, it was simply smarter not to draw attention to it. Even as the young blonde sits on the edge of her bed, her head turned backwards to watch the boy, maybe it would be considered strange and creepy, but it was like she was committing it to memory, just in case.

She doesn't want to wake him, it's barely sunrise at this point and she decides to leave him be, this wasn't some shameful hook up that she assumed would result in him climbing out a window, they were just watching a movie, so instead she moves quietly, toes making zero noise on the carpet beneath her as she closes the curtains, knowing full well that come an hour later would be a glaring heat into the room, once that's done she moves to her little vanity set to remove the remnants of last nights make up.

It's barely fifteen minutes before she's made herself comfortable in the little single seater plush chair, laptop on her lap as she reads over her homework, it's completed, it was finished yesterday morning, but proof reading is essential, she'd tell you. Time ticks by and Kitty is content enough to simply occupy her time, six turns to seven, and so on until eventually the clock movies to eleven and the boy in her bed shuffles about.

Headphones on and clueless to the movement, the girl curled up in the little chair three episodes deep into some television show that Quinni had mentioned, Kitty doesn't realise Spider's awake, his own eye bleary and confused for a moment before he remembers the night before, certainly having not drunk enough for hangover anxiety to kick in, he wouldn't have been surprised if she'd woken him the next morning to kick him out, more often than not it happened with girls, but she didn't.

"Morning." There's a jolt in her shoulders at the sound of his voice. Despite the headphones, her volume was low enough to let her hear any noises from Kyle and even Spencer, but her attention on the laptop in front of her had her paying them no mind. 

"Oh! You're awake." The headphones were removed, swung around her neck as she offered the boy a smile. "You good?"

The question is awkward, Spider having never been one to sleep in after a hook up and Kitty never really having someone in her bed that wasn't Amerie or Harper, let alone a boy, the pair simply watched each other for a moment, quiet. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Did you want ---"

"I should get goi---"

The pair in tandem started to talk, breaking the small bout of silence in favour of something, anything. "Sorry, you go." Kitty gestured, smiling at the boy. 

"I should probably get going, I was supposed to be at Dusty's a little bit ago for band stuff." Scratching the back of his neck, he made a move to stand from her bed.

"Oh, yeah - of course." Kitty nodded, just because her weekend had no plans made, didn't mean his did. "Did you need a lift?" She offered, after all, she had promised the night before that she'd take him home, Dusty's was no difference. 

"Nah, he's just a block or two over anyway." Spider declined and watched as she shrunk inwards on herself. "You good?" 

"Yeah all good." She waived him off. "I'll see you Monday, yeah?" She closed the laptop, placing it and her headphones on the bed as he pulled on the old vans again. "I'll walk you out." Silence enveloped them as they moved through the quiet house, Kitty creeping easily around the bend in the hall and unlocking the front door as quietly as possible before she's holding it open for him.