01, Is Her Heart Where It Should Be?

"Mark, What's taking so long in the bathroom?" Žiga groaned. Mark had been in the bathroom for over forty five minutes getting ready for tonight's gig.

"Mark, please! You've been in there for almost an hour! I still have to get ready!" Filip sighed.

"I'll be out shortly, I promise!" Mark assured them from the bathroom. Both Žiga and Filip knew that his promise was empty. Mark always took forever in the bathroom.

"Man, I wish we could use Zala's bathroom. Bummer she won't let us step foot inside." Filip sighed.

"Oh, come on, Fičo! You should know this! That's rule number one when you live with a girl! Never invade her privacy." Žiga told Filip.

"What do you mean? How would it be invading Zala's privacy just using her bathroom quick? In and out!" Filip sighed

"I think she's afraid we'll snoop into stuff we shouldn't have our noses into. You should know, Fičo. You have a girlfriend!" Žiga sighed.

"Nah, she's not picky about the bathroom. We share it all the time!" Filip complained.

"All girls are different, Filip. You should know this." Žiga chuckled. Filip chuckled back.

"Yeah. I guess you're right." Filip admitted finally.

"See? I know more about girls than you know." Žiga chuckled. Filip gave him a smug look, then both boys burst out laughing. Mark walked out of the bathroom shortly after, once Filip heard the door open, he rushed into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

"Wow." Mark chuckled. Žiga laughed alongside him.

....

Gašper was sitting in the living room. He was waiting impatiently for Mark, Filip, Zala, and Žiga to come into the living room. For now, he was just chilling with his phone in his hand. He sighed. It had been three months since Sherman was arrested, and they almost lost Filip forever. Some would say he was nervous. What if Sherman comes back? What if it's not over? He looked at his phone for messages from any of the members of Joker out. Gašper sighed as there were no messages from them.

What's going on? Gašper thought to himself. He didn't think it was Sherman trying to come back, but he didn't want to risk anything either.

Gašper was exhausted. He laid back down on the couch and drifted off to sleep for a little bit...

....

"Zala?!?! Zala, where are you???" Gašper cried. He couldn't find her anywhere. He looked all around the house and she was nowhere to be seen.

"Zala, please!" He cried in tears. "Please tell me you're okay!!!"

That's when he noticed the black car in the driveway. He knew exactly what had happened....

He looked around the house, hoping Zala was okay. He knew he couldn't lose her! That was when he heard whimpers from the next room down....

"ZALA!!!!" Gašper cried as he knelt down next to his lover and....

"Geps... Geps, you're tossing and turning in your sleep again." A feminine voice chuckled. Gašper shot awake. There, stood in front of him, was Zala. She was snickering to herself as she knew that she startled Gašper.

"Oh my God Zala. Don't do that ever again! You just about gave me a heart attack!" Gašper gasped as he realized that what he had seen was just a dream.

"You alright, Gašper?" Zala asked.

"I just had a bad dream. That's all." Gašper shrugged, trying to hide the fact that the dream was about Zala.