08, Osem Korakov Stran

"DAMNIT!!! THEY GOT AWAY!!!!" Sherman cried, slamming his fist into the wall of his hideout. Adam was there too, trying to calm him down. Nothing was working.

"It's okay, Sherman. We'll get them next time. Just breathe." Adam instructed. This only made Sherman more mad.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!" Sherman screamed so loud, that Jure heard it from when he escaped the chains. When Sherman and Adam were in Amsterdam, Jure managed to break free.

"Where are they heading now? Jure must know." Adam asked,

"Jure is a lying rat! He lied about where LPS was! We almost had them!!!" Sherman snapped. "When I find that little brat, I'mma kill him!"

Jure gasped.

"Hey... What was that?" Adam asked. He heard Jure gasp. Jure knew he had to book it. He bolted down the hallway, knowing that Sherman was chasing him!

"GET BACK HERE, YOU LITTLE RAT!" Sherman cried. Jure began to knock some things over to try to stop Sherman from catching up. He knocked vases over as he ran, as well as a few other things he saw while running.

"Oh you brat! It's the end of you!" Sherman shrieked. That was when Jure turned a sharp corner, making his way to a window, jumping out of the window, which was two floors high, into a bush.

"DAMN IT!!!" Sherman cried. "HE ESCAPED!!!!" Adam tried to calm Sherman down.

"Sherman, calm down..."

"I AM CALM!!!!!!!!!" Sherman snapped.

"He's not going to go far. He jumped out of a window that was fifteen feet off the ground." Adam spoke up. Sherman took a breath.

"I want you to grab one of the other members of Joker Out's phones. I want you to pull up the location of LPS, and I want you to follow them! I heard from somewhere that they're going to Austria. I know I'm putting a lot on you, but I want them here. It doesn't matter if they're dead or alive, however I'd prefer them alive..." Sherman snickered to Adam. Adam nodded.

"Got it, sir." Adam spoke up before running off to find LPS. Sherman looked at his phone. He looked at the flights from Amsterdam to Austria.

"It's almost like they're coming right towards us." Sherman noticed. "I guess all I have to do is sit back and relax... Those Slovenians need to know who they're messing with."

....

Filip knocked on the door to Pia's place. Pia knew that they were running a bit late after the whole fiasco with the plane in Amsterdam. Pia answered the door.

"Hey guys. I'm so glad you could make it!" Pia smiled.

"Thanks, Pia." Gašper smiled.

"Come on inside, guys!" Pia cheered as she answered the door. Everyone walked inside the house.

"So, you said you needed help?" Pia asked.

"Yes. We need to find our friends. Joker Out has been kidnapped by Sherman, and we heard from Ulrikke that you know how we can find them." Žiga explained.

"Okay, so you want me to track Sherman's location, or?" Pia asked, confused.

"I think I trust you enough to give you Bojan's email. Then, you can get his location." Filip said, handing Pia his phone.

"Alright then, I will hook it up to my computer." Pia responded. She walked to her computer, and began to search.

"His location isn't on, but I know of a way to turn it on from my end. Don't try this at home, guys." Pia explained. The others didn't know how she knew how to hack into someone else's location, and they really didn't want to know.