TWELVE || REAL LIFE

Somehow i have to enter my apartment, i kept telling myself even though i knew it would still smell like him.

I grasp the door knob in my hands, turning it slightly to open the door.
The memories of this morning hit me like a train, making me stumble a little bit.

I jump at the sound of a man talking, wait he was talking to me.
"I didn't know when you were coming home so i stayed."

I stare at him, the moonlight hitting his gorgeous face, glowing it up even more. He stood there in the hallway, looking at me with his hands clasped around a bottle, which I presumed was beer.

"you stayed."
I say.

"I did and we need to talk."

"i know." I mutter as I drop my hand bag on the table, turning towards the fridge to get a bottle of water.
"so let's talk then." I reply as I gulp the water down my throat.

He looks at me for a moment before starting off as if he needed a reminder on what's on the line. "We're- we're not right for each other, we never will be. We can't-"

I cut him off, knowing the rejection was coming. " Just get to the point, you don't like me. We get it." I murmur the last part slowly, trying to hold back the tears.

He acknowledges me and then huffs,
"let me finish, we can't do this with all these regulations around us but for once, I feel the urge to break some rules cause I'm so madly in love with you, YOU who never left my side whether I needed you or not, my breakups to every single fucking thing I do, you have been my anchor, the only thing that's been holding me together."

I gasp with his confession clearly taken back, releasing a fountain of water from my eyes he continues,
"my love for you? it's fucking bigger than anything in this shitty world, you're the only one I have wanted, the only I have needed and the only I have desired. So yes Emilia Lynn Holmes I like you, no screw that- I love you."

Without a moment of thinking, I throw my body at him, rapidly taking my mouth onto his. I held on his mouth, breathing him in like he was my oxygen. I craved him maybe more than anything.

I pant as I slide my fingers through his soft hair, gripping it on for my dear life. A moan escapes my mouth as he creep his hands onto my thighs, resting them there.

He slowly pulls away when realising we both needed to take a breath, I press my sweating forehead onto his shaking body.

"I'm in love with you" he utters in a hoarse voice.

"I have waited for this moment for years, it's always going to be you."
I breathe out feeling my chest tighten.

"shut up and kiss me again." he growls impatiently, turning me amused.

"ay, ay captain."

___________

a/n: i hate this chapter so fucking much.

xoxo,
Mar.