FIFTEEN || REAL LIFE

TW// ARMED ATTACKS, BOMBING ETC

Emilia looked around her surroundings as she entered the studio, she was supposed to reach here half an hour ago but someone made her late. Now here she was, in a crowded room with her manager, who's lecturing her.

"Not everyone is patient, Emilia. You should be thankful that they waited for you"

I get it. I get it.
She had muttered a thousand times to Noah but he's adamant on continuing.

"Now you go there and apologise then we shall start interviews"

'Okay' she had said to him, feeling annoyed at herself for being late so she did what she was best at, she sauntered in the hall with her head held high, trying to hide her nervousness.

She swerved her body to the left side to avoid hitting her hips with the table and reached her chair, she analysed the room which contained give or take 200 people. That's when a little girl captured her attention, who waving at her excitedly. Emilia smiled, returning the wave with the same energy.

Offering a short apology, Emilia sat down as people immediately started screaming, wanting to ask her a question. She nodded her head to the lady, signaling that she was ready.
phew here goes nothing.

A short brunette girl was passed a mic, which she took eagerly just wanting to talk to her. Emilia gave her the biggest smile, motivating her to continue on.

"H-hi" the girl said,
more like muttered slowly.
"Hiiiii" Emilia replied enthusiastically, thinking that the girl was nervous meeting her, to which the girl just slowly unbuttoned her jacket. Emilia's eyes showed pure confusion and as she picked up her mic to say something. That's when she realized.

That something was wrong.
She knew what was happening.
She had seen it way too many times while shooting a scene.
It was a bomb.
There was a bomb.

As soon as the guards realized what was happening, chaos broke out. Guns were pulled out from her guards and some people in the crowd. She was in shock. People started screaming, kids started crying.

The room that was a second ago filled with happy chatter was now filled with screams. Noah came running out the backstage, pulling her from the stage. She couldn't believe it! How could this happen? Especially to her?

I'm going to die

Her body shook as tears threatened to fall from her hazel eyes. No! This only happens in shows, she knew what to do only if she was Serena. She could act like this was just the set of Chicago PD but it wasn't, she knew and the thought that someone might die because of her made her want to die.

Her thoughts ran to this morning, she was so happy. Jesse had laid with her all morning as they cuddled together, just gazing at each other. And when she was leaving the house, he had pecked her face with kisses, telling her to come home early.

"NO NO!!! LET GO OF ME!" she had screamed to Noah, thrashing out of his hands. "THEY- THEY ARE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF ME!!! I NEED TO SAVE THEM" she squirmed sobbing. "PLEASE PLEASE, LET'S SAVE THEM." she exhaustedly weeped. "please." she had said to her manager, who looked at her in sorrow, seeing her so broken, "you know, we can't", he knew he wasn't going leave her here.

He pulled her body, pushing both of them in the golf cart parked in the lot. Driving it as fast as he could but what broke his heart was the sound of gun firings as they escaped the scene.

____________

a/n: welp-

xoxo,
Mar.