TWENTY THREE || ARTICLE

Chicago PD star Jesse Lee Soffer dating costar Emilia Lynn Holmes?

You heard it here first, folks. Emilia Lynn Holmes is dating co-star Jesse Lee Soffer!!!

Our sources tell us that they both are content and happy in love, before adding that he was exactly what Emilia needed after her struggles with depression due to the incident. We are also being told that both their families are very supportive of their relationship as the couples celebrated their six months anniversary last Sunday.

Sources also report that Jesse was indeed the mysterious man that was wheeled in the ambulance with Emilia. As you know, Emilia was in a horrifying shooting that took place four months ago which left many injured and one dead, the star has been completely off the radar. She had also reportedly not taken part in the ongoing shooting of her crime show, Chicago PD where she plays the lead detective Serena Voight.

Both Emilia and Jesse have yet to make any statement about their relationship but we hope that these two will stay happy and fight against any obstacles in their way. We wish them the best!

READ MORE!!

EMILIA LYNN HOLMES TAKING A BREAK FROM ACTING?

CELEBRITIES SEND PRAYERS TO THE FAMILIES OF THE DEAD AND INJURED OF THE LONG ISLAND SHOOTING INCLUDING STAR EMILIA LYNN.

WILL YOU EVER FIND LOVE? TAKE THIS QUIZ TO FIND OUT!

__________

-not edited-

-not edited-

xoxo,
Mar.