TWENTY || ARTICLE

Chicago PD actress Emilia Lynn Holmes and manager, Noah Miller found, currently being hospitalized.

Last week, Mar news! exclusive had reported the terrifying long island incident which left 16 people injured was followed by what thought was also the abduction of Emilia and Noah but alas after one and a half of continuous searching by the long island police department (lipd) it is noted that both the victims were rescued from an abandoned building last night. Though the conditions of them is not known right now but one patient, who for privacy reasons won't disclose the name of the hospital has said to see Emilia Lynn Holmes being rolled into an ER with cast members Jesse Lee Soffer and Tracy Spiridakos by her side.

Police Commissioner of Long Island, Michael Hunnings issued a statement to the press saying, "by the continous searching of our brave police officers, I am glad to let the public know that last night both Emilia Lynn Holmes and Noah Miller were found in an abandoned building across the Caroline Forest. Upon realizing that the target was on their back, both the victims ran for hiding. They quickly found a building where they took shelter. Both Ms Holmes and Mr Miller are currently at an hospital and will undergo treatment. I on behalf of the long island police department thank the public, the media for helping us find them."

It is also noted that Emilia might, as expected not return to Chicago PD season 9 shooting, the path of her character, detective Serena Voight is currently not known especially after heart breaking season 8 finale but whatever happens, we sure hope and pray that both Emilia and Noah get the treatment they need and have a fast recovery.

SEE MORE!

WHO IS YOUR CHICAGO PD SOULMATE? FIND OUT!

TOP 10 MOST HEART BREAKING CHICAGO PD SCENES THAT GOT US CRYING ON OUR BATHROOM FLOOR.

ARE YOU A DETECTIVE OR A OFFICER? SEE WHERE YOU FIT IN THE CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT!

________

a/n : writing this hurts my soul but I just want you guys to know that I have officially run out of gifs-

I wrote this while my coach was giving me a pep talk lol so bare with meeeeee.

xoxo,
Mar.

(almost wrote my real name and then started panicking)