FOURTEEN - ARTICLE

Well it looks like oscar winner, Emilia Lynn Holmes is officially NOT single!!!

Emilia, known for her work as Serena Voight in hit crime show, Chicago PD and Hayley Marshall in the tvdu universe is dating!!!

The emmy nominated actress posted a sneaky photo of her holding flowers, captioning it : "happiest I've ever been, thank you for these <3" with tagging 'youdontknowhim' on the flowers.

Fans at first speculated her dating costar, Jesse Lee Soffer but the rumours died down soon as sources from both sides, identified them as only good friends.

Both stars are currently shooting interviews for Chicago PD season eight finale (which was shocking for all of us) in Chicago.

So who's this mystery man??
Sources tell us that the man doesn't want the relationship to be in the spotlight just like Emilia does. They want their privacy and would want the fans and the media to not worry or invade their privacy.

Whoever the mystery man is? We sure hope he and Emilia are happy and send our best wishes to them.

SEE MORE!!!!

TOM VEGAS CALLS IT QUITS WITH AUSTRALIAN MODEL, SASHA MANNY!!!

CHICAGO PD SEASON 9? WAS THE SHOW RENEWED?

CELEBRITY RELATIONSHIPS THAT SHOOK US TO THE CORE.

__________

a/n : guess who ran out of gifs lol?

xoxo,
Mar.