Chapter, 1

??? :: today is a worst day for me. Ohh i am jungkook. Ceo of jeon industries. Today i fired three employees. Its not like i am rude and arrogant, but they are betray me by sending our informations to my enemy company.

Now i need my safe place to regain my energy. When i reach my apartment. I parked my car and knocked the door. Now i have to prepare my self to catch a human bear.

When door open a human bear jump on jk and kept his legs around jk torso. Which stumbled him back a bit. But he tightly grip his human bear in his arm. Jk put his face in his crook his bear neck and smell his baby natural fragrance it always calms him.

Jk::bun don't do this you will get hurt baby. (sternly)
?? :sorry kookie hyung(tearful eyes)
Jk panicked,and started to calm his baby by so many kisses and calmful words to his baby.

Tae baby please dont cry. Hyung is sorry. See if something happen to you i can't forgive myself. I can't even imagine a life without you. I will die baby. (tearful eyes).

Tae stopped his cry and gasped when jk talk about die. He is litterally a baby. For him die is a big word specially when come to his kookie hyung.

(crying loudly) hyu.. Ng am sor..ry ple..ase don't spea.. K li.. Ke this. I wi.ll be a go..od boy.

Jk:: ok ok bub stop cry i will buy you a strawberry cake ok. Stop crying now,
(jk wipped tae tears and kiss all over his faces except his lips. Tae giggled.
Jk coo at his cuteness.)

Hyungie.. Stop. Hyung stoppp, jk stopped kissing him. Now jk carry him to kitchen and made him to sit on his lap and started to feed him. Tae constanly speaking but our whipped bunny just stare him like his life depends on it.
Now jk and tae cuddling each other. Tae kept his head on jk chest while jk wrap his hands around tae waist. (they are our no space couple right)
Jk singing song to make tae sleep. Two pure souls went to their dream land without carring the storm which is going to change them totally.

Au:: i need to tell you they are not couples. Kims and jeons having the two most fameous company in south korea. Mr. Jeon and mr. Kim are best friends. Jk is 10 years older than tae. Infact jk is first one to carry tae in his arms. The best day for jk is taes birthday. Because it was the day his princess enters in his life. While growing jk spends most of the time in kim mansion with his princess.

Kim mansion and jeon mansion is beside eachother.

When jk is 15,tae is five years old. On that time thier parents came to know the importance of tae in jk life and vice versa. Mr. Jeon decide to send jk to abroad for further studies. When jk came to know this news he gets angry and fight with mr. Jeon and run from his home, inmignight
He don't know where he was going. He running without stopping, he don't want to go anywhere without his princess he dont want to go abroad. Suddenly he stopped running when he remember his baby face, tae cant sleep without him.When jk decide to return  to go to mansion but he didnt not notice the  car coming towards him. When the car hit him. He remember his tae baby face.

He heard so many people yelling. One unknown person lift him. He cant see the person face because his vision got. blurry. The last word which is slipped from his mouth is PRINCESS....

NEXT CHAPTER: (crying loudly) i wa..nt koo... Hyung..