Chapter 2

In kim mansion.
Mrs jeon and mrs kim  crying hardly. They cant find kook. Mr jeon on the verge of crying mr kim comforting him. They try to call jungkook but no response. Suddenly they all heard a crying voice.

When they reach tae room, he  is crying is heart out asking for his kookie hyung. Mrs kim hug him tightly while rubbing his back to calm him down but its not working.

Mrs kim :baby shhh shh stop cry bub. Kookie hyung will come ok. Now don't cry bub.

Mum... I want.. Koo.. Hy.. Ungie (crying continuously)
Tae always want is kookie hyung beside him. He is  so clingy with kook.
Suddenly he  felt  difficult to breadh due to  crying hardly. Mr and mrs kim and jeon get panick.

Thats when the door burst open by panicked and scared kook. Bandaged wrapped in his head and hands. They get relief by seeing kook. And got worried by seeing his state.

Kook went directly to tae hug him tightly. His heart ache   to see tae in this state. Tae stopped his crying when he felt his safest place and he hide himself in kook embrace, his breadh become normal. Kook head is hurting like hell but now is first priority is his baby.
Jk:baby shh see me princess. See your kookie hyung is here. Jk wipe tae tears and kissed his forehead.

Koo hyungie you meanie, i won't talk to you,(pout). Jk coo at him. Jk give mutiple kisses to tae as he giggled. Their parents fondly look at them. But they didnt notice the person who see the whole scenario with so much love.

But mr. Jeon notice him,and surprised to see him here. He is kim namjoon the youngest business in korea. But what is he doing in here. Mr kim and jeon approach him.

Mr jeon:Mr namjoom what are you doing in here??
Joon few minutes stared at kook and tae and diverted his gaze to mr jeon.

Nice to meet you mr kim and jeon. When i returned from the office i saw that young man over there( show is finger at jk) is hit by a car(mr kim and jeon gasped) and i take him to hospital. But when he wake up in hospital he continuously asking for his princess. Doctors say him to stay. But he started to yell at all. So i take him here.

Mr kim: thank you son for helping my kook. (holds joon hands)

Its ok mr kim.

Mr kim::you can call us uncle.
Joon::ok mr.. Uncle. Now i am getting late. My husband must be waiting for me, i should go. (joon look at taekook and warmly smile at them and left).

Our taekook sleeping like nothing happened before. Mr jeon tell everything to mrs kim and mrs jeon. They take the decision not to separate taekook.

Everything went well kook completed university and take over jeon industries. The distance between mansion to office is so long so kook buy an apartment under tae name with his own money. On that time tae is 12 years old.

When kook is talking about the new apartment to his parents, a fluff ball sit on his lap. He smiled and held him tightly. When tae is heard about new house he get panick whether his koo hyung going to left him.

Tae::hyungie are you going to leave me(teary eyes). Please hyungie i will come with you. I will be good boy hyungie(he sniffed holding kook collar)

Jk is shocked. First he didnt not want to leave tae, he already decide to take his princess  with him.

Jk:: princess who says i will leave you. You are going to come with me.

Really hyungie (sparkle eyes) everyone chuckled at him.

Jk: yes baby. Now come let go out. I will buy you ice cream.
Tae started to jump in happiness. Taekook left

Mr jeon::they can't live without each other. How kook going to love someone like tae (sigh)
Mrs jeon thinking something deeply.

Then taekook shift to their new apartment and started to live thier life happily.