Chapter - 7

Tae get graduated. Now both company's are merged. Yoongi, hobi, jimin. Yugyom are working with taehyung. Tae planned everything to propose jk in his birthday. Only one month  is there for elder birthday.

Little did they know everyhing is going to change.
Now tae working in his office. Jk went for client meeting.
But  elder lied to tae and went to hospital. To collect his report.

Now. Elder Is sitting infront of KIM SEOKJIN, the chief doctor, he already know jin by his business partner namjoon.

While reading the report jin face saddened. Elder know something big is going to come. Jin kept the report on table and take the deep breath.

Jin::kook i am sorry to say this, you are having lung cancer final stage(tears in his eyes).

While hearing this, elder mind  went blank. The first person come into his mind is his princess. What happen if he die, how tae bear accept it. He know younger is in love with him. Elder know everything about his princess. How tae tease him, how he care for him, how he show his possessiveness. Elder even know tae is going to propose him, but now everything crash down. Tears are flowing from his doe eyes without his permission. Jin hug him tightly, jin treat taekook like his own son.

No elder is not crying for his own condition, he is crying for his princess. He need to do something, he need to distance himself from younger. His thoughts snapped by jin.

You need to do operation kook. Its sucess rate is 30%. But if we succeed you have two more years to live. Without operation you have two month kook. Tears are flowing from jin eyes. Suddenly they heard phone ring.

Kook know, tae is calling. He harshly wipe his tears, and attend the call with shaking hands.

Tae ::hyung where are you. (worried)
Jk::baby, twenty minutes, i will come,explain. (hoarse voice)
Tae ::baby did you cry(sternly).
Jk::no prince..ss (panick., curse himself for shuttering)
Tae::where are you, i am coming(deep voice).
Jk: princess its nothing, i am having sore throat. Just five minute i will be there.
Tae::come fast right now, i need to see you hyung.
Jk:: ok ok. (jk cut the call and see jin having confused look.)
Jin::why did you not tell him.
Jk::hyung please promise, dont tell him anything.
Jin::why kook?
Jk::hyung he is idiot, he surely destroy himself, he can't bear the pain hyung. Please please please.
Jin::okay kook relax. But tell him soon. About operation i will inform you. (jk nodded)
Jk::i am going hyung, he must be waiting for me. Jk left.

Jin crying hardly in joon arms, he tells everything to joon. They both treat taekook like their own son.
Jin::joon why this is happening to our baby.
Joon::i don't know, how tae will accept this. You know baby, their love is beyond our imagination. I saw the love in kook eyes when he is in fifteen. Why nature is so cruel(crying)

In company

Elder enter the cabin and welcome by a bone crushing hug by is princess.
Elder smile sadly.
Tae::baby, i missed you.
Jk::princess we only separate for two hours.
Tae::how can you say this hyung, TWO HOUR is so much for me not to see you. (nuzzling his face in his neck. And smell his sweet scent)
Jk chuckle at his behaviour.
Jk(mind) :bub how can i make you to accept the world without me. A tear slipped from his eyes but he wiped before tae see him.

Two weeks later

Everthing change in this two weeks. Jk ignoring his princess in much possible ways. He know it pain him a lot but he have to do it for is princess.

In morning
Tae sitting in garden.
Tae(mind) ::why hyung, why are you ignoring me like this. It hurts me so much hyung. Nowadays you spend a lot time in work. You are not feeding me. You eat lunch with our client. Your are coming home late. You are not cuddling with me. I know hyung something bothering you. But one thing hyung, YOU ARE MINE TO HAVE. YOU ARE MINE. (tears are flowing from his eyes). Younger didn't know elder is seeing him crying.

Elder run to rest room and locked the door, crying his heart out. He can't, he can't do this here after.

Now elder need to do one thing. Choosing a person for younger. These two weeks he searched for a good person for tae, one who take care of younger in elder place, but little did he know his place can't replace by anyone in tae heart.

While eating breakfast
Jk::tae be ready. I fixed you a date(blankly)
Tae stopped eating his face show no emotion. How can his hyung say something like this. Tears are threatened by tae not to flow. He get angry his eyes are getting red.
Jk::be on time ok. She is a good girl.
Tae had enough. He slammed the table. Jk flinched. He lift jk slammed him against the wall. Jk hissed in pain.

Younger smashed is lips on elder, kissing him like a mad man. Elder don't know what is happening for few minutes, then he come to his senses and try push tae but he can't tae is very strong. Tae showing his anger in the kiss and bit elder lips, made him hissed. Finally jk give up and keep his hands around younger neck and started to kiss him back.

When both are kissing passionately, elder feeling dizzy. Tae stopped and make kook to sit and gave him water.

Tae::tell me the truth hyung. Why are you behaving  like this. (jk remain silent) TELL ME DAMMIT. (elder flinched)
Listen hyung i know you love me then WHY WHY HYUNG, (fully angry)
You want me to leave you right. (tae wipe his tears harshly) ok hyung i will leave(jk heart ache. His eyes are puffy due to continuous crying)
Jk(mind) ::sorry princess, its all for your own good. Jk widen his eyes by tae words.
Tae :i will leave from this world. You will happy right, i will leave. I want your happiness hyung. I can't see you with someone, so its better to leave the world. I will...
(tae words cut by a tight slap by jk. Its the first time jk hit his princess. But what he can do, his princess talking about dieing.)
Tae ::slap me. Hyung. COME ON SLAP ME.
suddenly jk cough blood and faint. Tae widen his eyes, and catch jk in his arms.
Tae::BABY OPEN YOUR EYES NOW. KOOK DON'T PLAY WITH ME. baby please open your eyes(crying hardly)
He lift jk went to hospital hurried.