Chapter-8

In hospital
Jin is treating kook. In outside tae is sitting on the floor. He is not shedding single tear. He blankly looking at the wall.
The door opened jin came out. His heart break while seeing tae like this. Tae noticed him.
Tae::what happen to him (emotionless).
Jin get worried, tae need to cry, if he didn't cry it lead to mental depression.

Jin patted younger head.
Jin:: he is fine now, sorry i can't tell you, ask him when he awake.
Tae smiled bitterly. He is not showing any emotion. He started to laugh loudly suddenly kneeled down infront of jin.

Jin get shocked. Tae hold his hands.
Tae ::please hyung tell me. I take care of him. I will protect him. (till now he is not shedding a drop of tear, which made jin to panick.)
Tae is looking so weak.,he felt so useless,now he started to slap himself harshly suddenly a hand stopped him none other than joon.

Jin decided to tell tae. He can't see him like this. Moreover he is a doctor. It's is duty to tell about a condition of a patient.

Namjin and tae sitting in jin cabin.
Jin::tae listen carefully. Kook having.. (deep breath).. Lung cancer. He is in final stage.
Jin thought tae is going to cry but no he is sitting like a statue breathing. Which worry him the most. Joon is patting  tae shoulder,,
Jin continued.
Jin::few days before kook visit me and explaine his symtoms, i suggest him to take some test. When the day he came to know about this, his first thought is only you. He ask me not to told you because you can't bear the pain. I am sorry tae for hide this from you.
He explained about operation to tae.
Joon::please tae cry, show your emotion(tears are flowing)
Suddenly younger stand up and went outside the cabin. Jin try to follow him. But joon stopped him.

Tae crossed kook room, and went out of hoslital like a lifeless body. So many thoughts running in his mind. How didn't he  notice his hyung health, now everthing he get crystal clear why kook is behaving like this, kook wanted to leave him because he going to die.

Even in this suituation, kook care about him. Tae started to run he don't know where he was going, now he want to dissapear in this world. Sky gets cloudy and started to rain. He run like a mad man in rain, his eyes are red, he controlling his tears. His heart ache so much.

How is hyung hide his pain infront of him,each and every time. He stopped his running kneeled on ground.

Tae::WHY HYUNG, WHY YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME, YOU ARE A GREAT ACTOR HYUNG.(finally let his tears out) tae punch the road harshly his hands are bleeding.
Tae:: i wa..nt yo..u hyu..ng. Plea..se
St.. Ay he..althy.
Tae sit and cry in rain his lips are shivering.
Tae :;you kn..ow hy..ung, i ima..gined my.. Self. To get.. Marry  and.. Li..ve ha..ppi..ly. With y.. Ou.
He faint on the road.

Tae opened his eyes he felt heavy on his chest. Elder is tightly hug him and kept his head on younger chest.
Tae felt wetness in his dress. He know kook his crying. But now he have to be brave.

Tae started to stroke kook hair. His another hand is bandaged. Kook slowly look at him with his puffy eyes red nose. Tae heart ache but he controlled.

Jk::princess you wake up.
Tae pulled jk into a deep kiss.
Now they are in hospital. Cuddling with each other. Tae didn't ask him anything until now. He time to time kiss jk. Actually now they are making out when they heard the door opening sound they stopped.

Kims and jeons , namjin, yoonmin, hopeyugy enters with a sad expression.

Now tae sit pull jk in his lap.
Mrs kim ::how are you son. (caresses tae head)
Tae::i am good mom.( They all keep silent. Everyone know jk condition. Kook keep silent he was ready to take the yell from tae.)
Tae::baby look at me(holds kook hands)
Jk::tae i am sor...
Tae cut him by placing his finger on his lips. They are. Staring.

Tae::shhh baby listen to me. (jk nodded) i know why you hide this from me. You don't want to see me in hurt, you want my happiness right hyung. (jk nodded) ok i will get marry.
Everyone get shocked. Jk heart ache but he is happy for is princess. Jk smile sadly but it fade away when tae speak.

Tae::LETS GET MARRY BABY. (kook stunned to speak) what why are see me like this. You told me right, you want my happiness, yes you are my happiness hyung. I want to be your husband, till my last breath. (jk ready to protest but tae stop him) no hyung don't say no,because i am not asking you permission. (sternly) this is your punishment for hiding this from me.

Let cherish our every second hyung. So no more crying we will live happily ok. So my dear wifey ready for the marriage. (kook tears are flowing he throw himself on tae and hug him)

Jk::prin.. Cess(hiccup) yo.. Ur life wi..ll
Get rui..ned
Tae::baby you are my world, if you speak Like this i will punish you darling. (peck all over jk face. Jk giggled)

Everyone fondly look at them.suddenly jk blood cough,but he immediately wipe it unfortunately tae see him. Tae excused himself and went out. He controlling his tears, jimin follow him. He went to roof top and let out his tears. Jm hug him.

Tae :: i cant jiminaa... (hiccup)... I. Cant.. See.. Him.. Suffer(hiccup). Tae is crying is heart out yoongi also hug him, he followed jimin.

Few minutes. Later.
Yg::tae be strong. Go now he must be waiting for you (wipe tae tears)
Jm::wash your face tae (tae left)
Yoongi break down in jimin arms, yoonmin love them so much. They cant see them suffer this much.

Au::they are couple for your information.

Taekook returned their home their parents and friends decided to stay with them until marriage.

Kook is sleeping. Tae is checking jk bag he find a lot of medicines in it. Tae clossed his mouth to stop his crying sound coming out. He didn't want kook to saw him. He wipe. His tear, lay beside elder  hug him tightly and went to dreamland.

In living room mrs kim and mrs jeon are crying badly. Yugyom is crying on hobi shoulder and jimin is crying on yoongi. Mr kim and jeon sitting blankly.

Mr jeon::we need to brave for him. So stop crying. (shout)
Mr kim::we fix thier marriage after two days. We want kookie last days must be memorable. (tears)
Mr jeon::all of you go and start the preparation and don't dare you all cry in front of kook. (they all nodded).