Chapter-5

Two month after

Everything went normal. Day by day their love increases. Tae aware of his feelings towards elder, thanks to our jiminie. He become  mature, and become more possessive towards elder. Enwoo didn't disturb them until now.

Kim invites taekook for dinner,and they told them they are having  surprise for kook. Now they are heading towards mansion.

In car

Elder is driving but our bear mesmerisingly staring at elder. Elder looking so beautiful with his dress. Elder notice the stare, he blushed. Nowadays he making elder blush a lot. Tae dominant aura little by little coming out.

Jk is bold but he is so sensitive. But our tae is sensitive only to kook.,but to others, he is slowly showing his dominant character.

Jk::bub stop staring(nervously)
Tae:why hyung. You are looking beautiful i can't stop staring at you (innocently).again kook blushed.

They reached the mansion. Elder ring the bell. The door open by mrs kim.
And hug jk tightly.

Mrs kim::baby how are you son.
When elder going to answer he dragged by tae.
Tae ::he is not your baby oldy(stick. His tongue out and ran inside)
Mrs kim::you brat stop right there.
Mrs kim chasing taehyung. Kook chuckled at the them.

Mrs kim: you alien, you got that handsome face by me.
Tae::no i got my hansomeness by my dad.
Mr kim and jk looking at them fondly.
Tae sit in elder lap and mrs kim sit beside mr. Kim. They complain at the same time.

Mrs kim/tae::honey tae is meanie /hyung eomma is meanie.
Mr kim and jk chuckled at them and kiss thier head lovingly.

Mr kim::ok enough of your drama.
Tae : hyung my leg is paining.
Jk::where bub, (elder started to massage tae leg. Tae parents look them fondly).
Tae::hyung enough  the pain is gone. (jk nodded his head)
Suddenly they interepted by mr and mrs jeon. They enter with a new girl who look very elegant.

Jk greeted their parents. He found out why his parents bring a girl. But no one can change elder mind. Tae face frowned.

They all sit in dinning table. Tae sit beside elder. The new girl lia sit another side of jk. Mr jeon. Nervously started the conversation.

Mr jeon::son meet miss lia the youngest business women. I directly come to the point. You are not going into any relationship,so i decided to engage you with lia.

Tae whole world stopped for a second. Lots of thoughts going into younger mind. No he cant share his hyung to anyone. If anyone try to snatch him he will kill them or kill himself.he hold his tears and clenches his hands under the table. But he get snapped by elder  reply. He felt relief.

Jk::miss lia, i am absolutely sorry, i am not interested in any relationship. Can you please leave now.
Lia::no need to be sorry. I am the one who approach your father. I really like your character, but its ok forced relation is not healthy. So iam leaving now.(tae felt happy)
Jk: thank you for your understanding.
(lia left. Mr. Jeon shout at kook)
Mr jeon: why kook, WHY?? (everyone flinched) when are you going to get marry. We are getting old, we want you to settle in your life. (jk eyes getting teary, tae hug him.)
Ko.. Tae cut him.
Tae::stop it papa(he get angry at mr. Jeon, for making jk to cry) why you all forcing him. If he want, he can have family. You can't force him papa. (teary eyes). Please don't shout at him, he can't able to bear when you scold him. He love you so much.forced relation is not healthy papa. Please understand him. Moreover he is mine mr. Jeon tae playfully said. Mr. And mrs kim chuckled.(kook is not in his sence to realise younger words, even though younger said playfully we can see sincere in tae eyes.)

Mr jeon freed jk from younger arm. And hug jk tightly.
Mr jeon::sorry son, appa is sry. Forgive me.
Jk::no dad, its not your fault. (hug him back)
Mrs jeon hug jk. They shared very emotional moment. They all know, jk having feeling for tae except mr. Jeon.

They have their dinner,. With laugh and many jokes. Taekook return their home.
Jk::princess come here. (tae went to him. He made tae to sit on his lap, hug him nuzzling his face in younger neck. Tae started to stroke elder hair. Jk hum in relaxation.)
Jk::thank you princess. (get hit by tae) why you hit me baby(rub his head)
Tae ::don't say thank you (sternly)
Jk::ok ok, so how about cake. (tae happily jump)

One week later.
Nowadays jk often feels very tired and dizzy but he shrugged it off
He is doing work in his office. He coughing very bad,thats when he noticed blood which come from his mouth. He wash his face and goggle it. He didn't take it serously.

Previe::prin.. Cess. Ple. Ase open.. The.. Do.. Or