Chapter-9

On the wedding day.
Now taekook are holding each other hand. Smile decorated in thier life.

Priest::do you take kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband.

Jk::i do (peck his cheeks)

Priest::do you take jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband.

Tae ::yes i do(peck his forehead.)

Priest: i announce them as hunbands.
Now you may kiss.

Tae pulled jk in a deep kiss. Both are shedding happy tears. They know their happy moments going to end soon. But now they want to cherish the moment with each other.

Everyone congratulated them. Now takook are heading to home. Their parents left to their own mansion to give them privacy.

When they enter the house. Tae lift jk in his arms, jk gasped for a sudden action.

Tae :are you ready to moan my name kim junkook.
(jk blushed and hit tae chest.)
When they enter the room tae stared to kiss him hungrily which kook return the same. The room filled with kook moans,. Thier night went very rough. After completing 5 rounds now they are cuddling. Tae kiss on kookie forhead.

Tae can see how jk is looking pale nowadays. One week after they fixed the date for operation. Tear slipped from his eyes. Elder already went to sleep. (tae already took the deision when he heard about kook condition)

Au::what decision??? Lets see..

Next day::

When tae opened his eyes he cant see kook. He get panick, he search in bathroom, he run downstairs his heart beating so fast.
He heard a sweet voice from kitchen.

Kook is cooking while singing a song that when two arms hug him from back and nuzzling his face in kook neck.
He started to give wet kisses on elder nape. Kook tilted his head to give him more spaces. Thier sweet moment disturb by knocking.

Tae get annoyed. He started to whining. Jk chuckle at him.
Jk ::princess go, open the door.
Tae left. Jk smile at tae dissappearing figure. He feel pain in his head, blood come out from his mouth. He wiped immediately and drink some water to relax himself.

When he came to living room their friends are bickering with each other. Yes yoonmin and hopeyugy are came for movie night. When his eyes landed on tae who is staring at him.
Tae came towards elder and wipe the
Blood which is in corner of his lips and peck his lips.

Kook knows how tae hiding his pain, how younger cry in restroom. But he acts all fine infront of elder.

Elder snapped by jimin.
Jm::how are you hyung(hug him, but pulled by tae)
Yaah stupid. Let me hug my hyung.
Tae :you cant shorty. He is my husband first then only he is your hyung.

They spend their whole day bickering, laughing, and playing games.
One week went like tae and kook went many dates mostly cuddling with each other with lot of kisses, hugs, make out.

Operation day:

Everyone nervously waiting infront of operation theatre. Jin came out.
Jin:: i am. Sorry. He only having two days. (tears flowing).
Everyone breakdown. But tae spoke.

Tae::discharge him now. I want to spend the time with him. I will. Take him home. (calmly)
Tae. Is looking pale.

Elders try to oppose. But tae beg them he want privacy.

Now they are in home. Kook is sleeping. Tae is sitting outside looking the moon. Elder wide open his eyes and search for tae. He went to tae and sit on his laps. Keep his head on tae chest. Tae hug him back