Chapter - 6

In college
Everyone came out of college. Jk is waiting for tae. Tae and friends went to him.
Hb:: hyung can i ask you something.
Jk::sure tell me hobi.
Hb::our college plan for a trip we try to convince tae. But he is not want to go.
Jm::please kook hyung convince him.
Its just for two days.
Tae::no means no and thats final. (sternly)
Jk::princess its ok if you want you can go. No need to think about me. You need to enjoy in your life.
( deep inside jk didn't want younger to go. But he can't be selfish)
Tae ::no hyung i dont want to go.
Tae friends try to convince him. Kook excused himself and went to rest room.)

When elder washing his hands some one lock him inside.
Au::i already told you kook have fear of enclosed places.

Elder breath become uneven tears forming in his eyes, vision got blurry. He started to bang the door but his energy drained out. He call his princess weakly.

When tae is speaking to his friends. He feels uneasy. So excused himself went to restroom. When he reach there. He try to open rest room but he can't open. Its locked. He could hear his kookie hyung voice from inside.

Tae widen his eyes, he know jk having claustrophobia,.
Tae::hyung,.. Hyung.. Are you there.
(crying badly, banging the door)
Jk::prin..cess plea.. Se op.. En the do..or.
Tae ::hyung, my brave boy right. Please relax hyung, i will open the door.
(younger banging the door. He feels helpless right now. Suddebly yoongi and hobi and jimin came there.)
Yg::bear what happened.
Tae::hyung kookie stuck inside please open the door. He is having claustrophobia.(crying his heart out. He is having difficult to breathe. Jimin hug him)
Yoongi and hobi break the door. When tae see jk state, he faint in jimin arms.
Yoongi and hobi lift unconsious kook in thier arm lead to hospital. When
Kook get  conscious he was in hospital. Yoongi and hobi talking with each other. Kook try to find tae.
Yoongi notice him.

Yg::hey kook are you ok.
Jk::mm ok. where is princess .
Hb and yg get nervous. Jk notice them.
Jk: i am asking you. Where is tae.
Hb::mm hyung he get panick attack when he see you in that state.
Jk widen his eyes. He try to stand up. Hobi help him to stand.
Jk went to younger hospital room. Tae is sleeping jimin is sitting beside him.
The site break kook heart. Because of him his princess get panick attack.

Jm saw jk and went out to give them privacy. Kook went near the bed and lay beside tae. Put his head on tae chest and hear his heartbeat.

Jk(mind) ::bub how can you live without me. You fully depend on me. What if someday i die, how can you bear with it. A tear slipped from kook eyes. But a hand wipe his tears. And hug jk tightly by his waist, yes its our tae.

Jk nuzzle his face in tae chest. They stayed this position for ten minutes.

Tae (mind) ::i am so weak hyung, i can't even help you, when your in hurt. What if yoongi and hobi is not there. If something happen to you I will die hyung. I need to be strong for you.

Tae::who locked you (emotionless)
Jk::i don't know princess. Someone locked it without notice me.
Tae nodded his head. And kiss elder forehead, elder close is eyes feeling secured. Younger know someone is behind this incident, but now he don't want to show it now. He will find out soon.

Yg,jm,hb,yugyom enter and see them fondly. They are sleeping cuddling with each other.

Days passed, months passed, years passed. tae is secretly learning boxing. He become muscular and more hansome. Sometimes younger caught elder stare at him.

Tae become college heartthrob. And tae find out who lock the door. It's enwoo. He get a nice beat by tae. If yoongi didn't stop him he surely kill enwoo. He transferred to another college.

One morning
Now tae is in final year only two moths is there for graduation . The beautiful couple are cuddling with each other. Tae stir up in is sleep,and see the most beautiful site. Elder is sleeping while pouting. Younger eagerly wanted to kiss those pout, but no he didn't want to steal it. Tae planning to propose kook when he completed college. He can't. Wait for that day.

But nowadays he notice elder looking pale. He shrugged it off thinking it must be restless work.

Au::i forgot to tell you now. Tae is the ceo of kim, yes he take the responsibility. He is very talented. Kook is very proud of him. Now he is also helping kook in his work. Tae decided to merge their two company, which kook agreed. Now the merging process is going on. Lets continue the story.

When tae staring at him jk stir up in his sleep and open his eyes. Jk is looking tired. Tae got worried.
Tae::hyung today you don't need to go to office. I will take care. Rest well you looking tired.
Jk::baby its ok, i am fine, you go to university, i will take care. (when elder try to stand tae pull him by holds his hand in which the elder lands on younger chest)
Tae hold him by his waist and make him sit on his lap. Elder breath hitched when younger hot breath hit on his nape.
Tae make jk to see him. Now thier eyes met. Now they are dangerously close.
Tae:: hyung don't be a brat. Do what i say just rest well, i will come early ok(kiss jk forehead)
Kook get blushed nodded his head and hide is face in tae chest.
Tae chuckle at him. Peck his cheeks.
Tae::words baby.
When jk hear the nickname which is given by tae his heart beat crazily. Butterflies are dancing in his stomach.
Jk::mm ok.
Tae ::mm thats my baby. (ruffle his hair and went to freshen up)
While eating break fast
Tae is feeding elder.
Jk::don't over work princess.
Tae::don't worry hyung. Yoongi and hobi are helping me. (jk nodded his head)
Tae::ok bye hyung, rest well ok (peck his forehead). Tae left.