Road Trip

SOOOOOOOO, i thought it would be awesome to do Sota's POV! So here it is! 

Enjoy

Fan

Vote

COMMENT!!!!

-just want feedback people :)

Road Trip........ Sota's POV 

'We're leaving tonight. If you're not ready you're staying.' Inuyasha said before he jumped out the window.

I hurriedly grabbed my book bag to put some some stuff I would need in it. I packed clothes, a change of underwear, my tooth brush, and a comic book. I broke my piggy bank open and got out the money I've been saving for years. Good thing I never cheated like most kids do.

I'm going to see Kagome. We're going to get her back!

I couldn't contain the excitement that overcame me. I would see my sister and have her back. Her being over with Inuyasha is different from her leaving us. When she was with him atleast I would see her from time to time. She always came back.

'SOTAAAA!! DINNER!!!' I heard my mom call. Shaking myself so I could think straight, I checked to make sure my bag had everything I needed and then headed downstairs for dinner. Inuyasha would most likely leave when everyone was asleep. 

I sat down at our table and absentmindedly ate my food while thinking. Good thing I lied about not knowing Kagome's address. If I told Inuyasha he would've found her in no time. I just can't let him go to Kagome without me. There's no guarantee she would come back and if she didn't, I want to see her once more. 

'Sota, is everything alright?' Mom asked me.

'Oh, yeah mom. Don't worry about me.' I said.

'Are you sure? You seem to be thinking hard about something. It seems to be upsetting you.' She said worry clear on her face. I hate when I cause my mom to worry. Tonight I would cause her a lot of worry. 

'I'm fine mom. It's just a math test I'm thinking about. I'm trying to make sure I remember the formulas right. That's all.' I reassured her.

She nodded her head accepting my explanation. I sighed with relief and grief. I would leave her a note before I leave. 

After dinner I headed up to my room and worked on my note that I would leave mom. After the hundredth try I finally decided on what to write.

Dear Mom,

Went with Inuyasha to go find Kagome. I promise to come home as soon as I can. Please don't worry, I will be fine.

-Love, Sota. 

I looked down the hall to see everyone's room lights off. I snuck downstairs and put the note on the coffee table then went back to my room. Inuyasha was in the window looking impatient.

'You ready kid?' He asked.

'Yeah.'I said grabbing my jacket and bag.

I turned towards the door but he stopped me.

'We're taking the window.'

My eyes widen when he said that but, I didn't want to look like a baby. So, I went to the window, he grabbed me and jumped. Then he was running with me on his back. 

'Looks like a road trip kid.' He said.

'Yeah, let's go get Kagome.' I said. With that we ran, silently, through the night to Kagome. 

***Again sorry it's short. But hey it's not the end, there are many chapter's to come and ho ho ho are you guys gonna love what I've got planned.  I thought hey maybe everyone wants to know what Sota's thinking. But any who, time to work on the next chapter. ^-^ ; Oh and I will be posting in Amber's November soon also <3

xoxoxox TN xoxoxox