Death Can Turn Good Bad

Sooooo, I know that I haven't uploaded in over 2 months but well my internet was down, got in trouble in school, had to bring up french & vocal grade, the school media center is terrible, and now I currently have a terrible fever. Oh, but I'm 5 days suspended so there might be lots of chappies :) See how I turn a bad situation into a good one :D aha on w. the chapter and please please guys COMMENT & VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw : check out my other stories : Amber's November & No Other Option :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Seriously that button is right there, up some and labeled VOTE , all you have to do is click it. Don't be shy/scared , it doesn't bite xD

Death Can Turn Good Bad

Kikiyo's POV

Lsrakua wasn't hard to find. She lives in a cave that anyone or thing posing threat to her cannot enter. I made sure I held nothing but peace for her inside me, even though I was burning with anger all because of that Kagome girl. Inuyasha would have happily died with me with no second thoughts until she appeared. Breaking my arrow spell, holding my soul, hypnotizing Inuyasha with her looks that are similar to mine to keep him with her, and taking him away. I couldn't let her do that, he belongs to ME!

I reached the cave and the barrier subsided to let me enter.

"Ah, ye dead priestess Kikiyo. Why do ye seek me?" Lsrakua inquired.

"I need you're aid. I have heard that you can bring back the dead. Like the witch who have waken me." I stated, to the point.

"Ah, what you have heard is false. I cannot bring back the dead. But, my dear I can give you back you're soul, if that's what you are seeking."

"How so? My soul is within another woman."

"If the woman you speak of is alive, then you may be able to get your soul back. Only half, I may add, in order to keep the woman alive."

"I want my complete soul and I want her dead."

"Ahh, I see. Fine. Where is this woman? What quell do you have with her?"

"She lives in a different world. Future japan. I cannot cross over to her world for reasons I don't know. I've tried when I learned that Inuyasha crossed over to her world days ago. If it wasn't for this girl, me and Inuyasha could live together, or better yet die together, in peace"

"Then we will have to work blind. There is a chance you will get your soul back, but there is also a chance we will kill her before we are able to return your soul. You may die also. Permanently. But those chance are small, since indeed you are only half dead."

"That's a chance I'm willing to take." If I don't get my soul back, I'll die permanently taking Kagome with me. Inuyasha will soon join me, I know so. Either way, it's a win win situation. Kagome dies in the end.

A smile crept it's way on my face. I will be rid of Kagome, and Inuyasha will have no choice but to love me and join me.

What's that?

"Who's there?"

Sango's POV

We arrived at the spot where Kagome saw Inuyasha. Shippo sniffed around to catch a sent, but he didn't pick up on anything.

"From the smell of things, Inuyasha haven't been here in a while." Shippo said with a bit of hatred in his voice.

"Come on, let's turn back. Maybe Kieday have knowledge on his whereabouts." Miroku said. I sighed but heard a faint sound in the west.