No Longer A Priestess

I guess I totally contradicted myself when I said I hate leaving you guys in suspense BUT had that HUGE cliffhanger : ) Lol Aaint I a stinker? But enjoy mon ami(e)s!!!!  

~*~*~*~R e c a p*~*~*~*

 “The only way to fully get my soul and to keep you out of my way is for you to never see daylight nor earth again.” She said as she stood over Kagome’s body.

Then Kikyo pulled out a jagged knife, quicker than when she attacked the witch, and hovered over Kagome.

“NO!” I yelled as I ran full speed towards Kikyo and knocked her away from Kagome, just before she was about to slit her throat.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There’s a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch & It’s bringing me out the dark

Finally I can see you crystal clear

Go ahead & sell me out & I’ll lay your ship bare

See how I leave, with every piece of you.

Don’t underestimate the things that I will do.

Adele Rolling In The Deep

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No Longer A Priestess

Inuyasha’s POV

“Kikyo!” I screamed her name as I pushed her away from Kagome’s body.

I grabbed Kikyo’s hand and forced the knife out of her grasp. She screamed an ear piercing scream before she held out her hand and a purple-grey pulsing light crashed against me and sent me flying into the opposite end of the cave.

“Hiraikotsu!” Sango yelled right before swinging out her weapon. Kikyo raised her hand once again and the large weapon was sent in reverse towards Sango. He face gasped in shock from her weapon being reversed and she didn’t move to dodge it.

“SANGO!” Miroku called out to her as he used his body to shield her from the impact of the large weapon. It sent them crashing into the other side of the cave, barely conscious. 

“Miroku.” Sago whispered. I was barely paying attention to the two romantics, I was watching Kikyo with the grey light pulsing through her. 

“You aren’t a priestess anymore.” I said, shocked.

I watched as her face turned from a sneer into sadness and then into pure anger.

“I am and will ALWAYS be a priestess!” She snapped, and I noticed a frantic look in her eyes.

“Kikyo. What happened to you?” I asked, trying not to let the pain slip into my voice.

“You happened to me Inuyasha. And you must die for it!” She screamed at me.

Kikyo grabbed her arrows and pointed one at me. My first instinct was to jump away, one arrow could kill me, but I remembered she isn’t a priestess anymore. I stood my ground firmly and drew my Tetsusaiga, watching as the rusty blade transformed into a once heavy fang.