The Past Is The Past

Soooo I know I've uploaded already, but hey! Who doesn't like it when people upload their stories really fast? Plus I can't sleep, probably because I napped the whole day. :/ But anywho heres another chapter for those who love to read this here fanfict.. Surprisingly I didn't think anybody would read these. Now I know and im glad people read. ( even though there aren't many comments and votes) But those who did comment and vote Thank you very much :) <3 Love you awesome guys forevrt! <3 

I need to learn not to babble......... :/

The Past Is The Past.....

Sango's POV

'Hiraikotsu!' I flung my weapon at the disgusting spider demon that reminded me soo much of that bastard Naraku. I watched as my weapon knocked away most of it's legs, leaving it barely able to move. That made it angry and thirsty for my blood.

'Stupid wench!' It growled at me. 'I'll take pleasure in devouring every bit of you.' Unlike Inuyasha I don't chat with the enemy during battle, lack of focus can get me killed. I narrowed my eyes and lifted my hand, ready to through the final blow to the hideous demon.

At a speed so fast, that I saw it after, it hit me with one of it's remaining legs, sending me flying backwards. That hurt, but I was use to it. What will hurt worse will be the trees I was heading towards. I braced myself to collied with a tree until I landed onto something warm and soft. 

'Thanks Kirara!' I said ( A/N I sooo wanna spell kirara name as kilala but hey :( ] Kirara gave a growl telling me she heard my thanks. 

'Let's kill this spider and go home.' I said and Kirara gave a yip of agreement.

'Hahaha!' The spider demon laughed a sick laugh that sounded more like a cackle. 'Kill me? You humans amuse me! I guess it's time to finish you off!' He said coming near me.

I looked at the creature and smiled a huge smile before I held up my weapon and yelled, 'Hiraikotsu!!' I flung it at the spider as he tried to dodge it. It went past him and he laughed.

'Puny human! I won't fall for you little boomerang trick again!' He cackled.

'I stood still and looked at him with a smile on my face. I held my hand up just as my Hiraikotsu was returning to me, cutting the spider in half.

'What?!' I gave a shrill scram as it died.

'That's why you shouldn't get cocky and taunt your opponent!' I said victoriously. 

For the past hour me and Kirara stripped bones off the corpse for future needed weapons. Then, Kirara head snapped up with a growl.

'What's wrong>' I said on the defense, ready for a threat. Kirara pounced out into the trees with a growl. 'Kirara!' I yelled after her grabbing my Hiraikotsu and running in her direction. I ran fast and stopped at the sight. It was funny enough to have me laughing hysterically but I had to stay on alert in the forest.

'I take it someone missed me?' Miroku said as Kirara helped him out of the tree he was stuck in. 

'Not on your life, monk.' I said as fiercely as possible,but, in truth, I did miss him and the others as well.

'Ahh, Sango just as fierce as ever.' Miroku said. I tried not to blush by hiding it with a glare.

'Shut up. Why are you lurking out in the woods close to sunset?' I asked. What he suicidal??

'Actually, my dear Sango, I came to find you.' He said with a sincere smile.

'And why are you searching for me monk?' I asked curious to know his answer.

'Two reasons. One we need to get Inuyasha. Kagome may be gone, but we still need to find Naraku.' He said seriously. 

'You're right. It's been over a year and there's no telling how strong Naraku has gotten. But, what is the second reason?' I asked nervously. 

A look of realization flashed across Miroku's face. Then he came over to me silently and grasped both of my hands.

'Would you do me the honor of bearing my children?' He asked with a dead serious look on his face. I felt my face drop then stiffen. Then I felt the blush that wanted to rise to my cheeks turn to anger as his hand grouped my butt.

'Perverted monk!' I said slinging my hand across his face with all my power. I smiled at the hand print on his face as he fell to the ground.

'I'll take that as a maybe.' He smiled unfazed.

I gave him a glare that told him "Don't Mess With Me' and he cringed back. I hopped on Kirara and he climbed behind me. 

'Uh, do you have any idea where Inuyasha is?' I asked as we had no real destination.

'Um, no, but we can check Kieday's ( **shrugs at spelling** ) village. He could possibly be there." Miroku suggests. 

'Yeah, probably giving shippo fist therapy.' I laugh thinking of everytime those two are together.

When we arrive to the village Kirara transform into her smaller self and hops on my shoulder. When we enter Kieday's hut we see Shippo, but no Inuyasha.

'Sango! Miroku!' Shippo screams coming over to greet us. 

'Hey Shippo.' I smile at him.

 'Where's Inuyasha and Kieday?' Miroku asked looking around.

'Kieday is out helping a sick woman. But for Inuyasha, I really don't know. I haven't seen him in days. Maybe he's with Kikyo.' Shippo said sneering her name and Inuyasha's. Shippo never will forgive Inuyasha, never. 

'Oh.' Miroku said. He was also sad Kagome was gone, he too will take a long time to forgive Inuyasha. 

'Come on Miroku we need to find him.' I said trying to get the look of sadness off his face.

'What's wrong?' Shippo asked, obviously aware of me and Miroku's conversation. 

Me and Miroku looked at each other. We both know it's hard to talk about Kagome around Shippo because he misses her so much. Continuing the journey without her will crush his heart more.

'We think we need to continue our journey for Naraku. Even though Kagome,' Shippo cringed at her name, 'isn't here, we still think we should keep moving forward.' Miroku said gently. 

'I know.' Shippo said quietly, I could see tears ready to spill out of his eyes.

'Shippo we're sorry, but we have to kill Naraku.' I said trying to comfort him.

'Let's go.' Miroku said. Shippo followed after us as we headed away from Kieday's hut. We got on Kirara and headed in the direction we last saw INuyasha and Kikyo. Where Kagome last saw them too.

Sorry I know it's boring and I ended it off early, but I wanted to keep this and the next part separate. The next chapters are to have more excitement and stuff. I'll even give you guys a heads up for what's next.

Inuyasha reveals himself to Kagome -and NOT in the dirty minded way lol :) G2G sadly school in a couple hours so a chick gotta sleep if she wanna stay awake for algebra and french. Night :)

T.N xoxox