Dead.....

Lol :) I know I haven't been sucha good updater but truth be told I was no where near any internet and if I was, I didn't have much time to type an update. :( Tragic. I know. But enough talk because I'm trying to get an update in less than 47 minutes. This is an EXTRA chapter that I decided should satisfye you guys until I can find my flashdrive in my room that looks like complete tragedy. Worse than Haiti. Sad. I know. 

Dead...

Lol guess the POV :) xD

When I caught myself

I had to stop myself

I'm saying something that

I should've never thought

Of you

Oh you.

You're pushing & pulling me down

To you.

But I don't know what I want.

Paramore- I Caught Myself. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

I felt like nothing. How that was possible? I don't know, but I felt as if I was nothing. The usual weight of my body that I was used to before I knew who I was -was no longer there. I tried to open my eyes, to test and see if my body was there, but it felt as if nothing were there. I tried to  

move my lips, another test, but I couldn't feel my mouth. Nothing was there. I was no longer there. I  

was no longer apart of the world. Not my world or not feudal Japan's. Not Inuyasha's world either.

I felt something. Something close to an ache, but my body was still nowhere to be found.

The darkness was starting to unsettle me and I felt as if I would be suffocating, if I had lungs. It  

confused me how everything was black, but I didn't have eyes in order to see. I started day dreaming of  

my favorite memories, which to a success, brighten the darkness with the vivid colors of those  

memories. 

I imagined Inuyasha's lips upon mines the second time. The second time was not to save his life, but because he loved I and he desired my lips too. Everything from that night I should've died saving Inuyasha's life came back to me. The pain from the arrow that struck my back, the deep abyss I fell into moments after looking into Inuyasha's hazel eyes, then waking up to the evil woman, then seeing Inuyasha's demon self try to rip his humanity away; painful.

Then it shifted and I rushed to Inuyasha's side and embraced him, something that always worked, but not that time. I looked into his eyes, tears streaming down my face as I tried my best to reach him with my voice, but still it didn't work. With the fear of never being able to have my Inuyasha back, I kissed him. The heat of his lips soon came to mines as he kissed me back automatically. Then he whispered my name and I felt my heart race as he kissed me for the second time. Because he loved me too. 

Once upon a time, I used to think, sitting in my apartment with Heidi. The day dreams, more like flashbacks, came with a painful slash across my heart.

He loves Kikyo now.

"OH!" I felt myself say as I seemed to be lifted up. My body not feeling like its usual weight but lighter. I looked around with eyes that didn't seem like eyes and they immediately landed on Kikyo. She was pacing what appeared to be a cave while speaking to a woman with her back to me. She was working over something...... someone?

I quickly ducked behind something so they wouldn't see me. My body seemed to hover over to the huge pile of pots in the cave.

"This girl is a strong one. She won't give in soo easily. You have failed to mention that, she, too, is a priestess." The woman spoke.

"That pathetic woman is no priestess! She is just gaining my powers because she has my soul!" Kikyo spat.

"No. Theres something more here. Something much more powerful than you Kikyo. Something pure, untainted." The woman retorted.

"This impotent wretch is NOT stronger than me! There is nothing pure about her at all." Kikyo snarled, her upper-lip curling up in disgust.

"This girl possesses something you cannot Kikyo. Not life, a soul, or power. It's something more pure and strong and for that I cannot kill her, completely. I must revive her before it's too late." The witch spoke out.

I couldn't help but wonder who they were speaking about. It was obvious that whatever was on the table was a person.... or priestess..........or whatever.

What the heck am I doing? I chast myself. I should be getting back to Inuyasha and shippo and-

"OH!" I suddenly realized something.

How did I end up here in Feudal Japan? I could've sworn I was in Heidi's apartment going through great pains......... almost about to kiss Inuyasha's lips.

While I was sitting in a confused state I didn't noticed Kikyo and the old woman confortation. I however noticed when Kikyo stepped away from the woman and she fell.  

"Sorry I had to poison you also. But I don't need any curses placed on me at the moment." Kikyo said, not looking sorry at all. My eyes flickered from her face to the woman's (witch's?) body on the floor. Her eyes half closed, shocked, and staring at me.

Feeling very creeped out, I turned my eyes back to Kikyo as she moved to hover over the person on the table.

Then I felt a thousand swords smash into me as I laid my eyes on the almost nude body on the table. It couldn't be.........It just couldn't be!

My brain started to put two and two together as it took in all the facts. 

Fact 1: I felt weightless. 

Fact 2: I felt like I could hover. 

Fact3: I somehow go over to Feudal Japan from Current Japan. 

Fact 4: When I first felt awake, I was surrounded by nothingness and darkness. 

Fact 5: When I shifted from nothing to something, I felt there but not there, able to see but not see, able to hear but not HEAR.

Fact 6: That was my body on the table.

"The only way to fully get my soul and to keep you out of my way is for you to never see daylight or earth again." Kikyo said, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

Before I registered what was going on she was by my body with a dagger ready to slit my throat.

"NOOOO!!!!!" I felt myself scream and then I saw a red blur as she was no longer near my body.

Huh?

Then details I've never noticed made themselves known. Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kilala, and Inuyasha were all here.

Inuyasha was forcing the dagger out of Kikyo's hand. Just as it fell out she screamed and blasted him with a gray light.

What the.....?

Suddenly my senses were on alert. I felt my body tense with the new and unwanted atmosphere. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I Know I know. I'm a stinker :)  

But I can assure you I wont be absent from updating so longer anymore. 

Scouts honor. 

Even doh Im not a scout. xD 

Lol 

Hope I get some feedback.

Love T-Bambiee :) <3