𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢: 𝔐𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔲𝔪

CW: Gory imagery and discussions of death, car accidents, and suicide

CW: Gory imagery and discussions of death, car accidents, and suicide. Also CW for smut, choking, light spanking, and biting.

If you've seen An American Werewolf in London, some of this dialogue and the inspiration for it will look familiar to you. If you haven't seen An American Werewolf in London, you should remedy that now-- and no, this is not a werewolf fic, it's still a vampire fic. I'm just using inspiration.

"Evil is a point of view. We are immortal. And what we have before us are the rich feasts that conscience cannot appreciate and mortal men cannot know without regret. God kills, and so shall we..."
- Anne Rice, "Interview With the Vampire"

He watches her closely as he makes dessert, sneaking some of the blood into the chocolate mousse. Vada smokes cigarettes and drinks the rest of the sparkling cranberry juice while she takes deep breaths.

"How are you feeling?" James asks.

"Better," she replies. "Like me again. I don't... I don't really understand it."

He serves up the mousse, it's a dark rusty color, kind of like a red velvet, but not quite. He can smell the copper coming off of it and has to hold himself back from shovelling it all into his mouth. He'll need to hunt while she's asleep. Right now, her sleep schedule should be relatively normal, she'll just need more sleep during the day.

James sets the chocolate mousse in front of her and watches her mouth drop open at the smell of it. He smiles.

"Good, huh?" He asks as he hands her a spoon.

She shovels it into her mouth, nodding as she's consumed by her unknown lust for blood. It makes James fucking giddy. His cock twitches, wanting more of her, wanting all of her. He can picture her making her first kill, the blood dripping down her chin and off of her fangs as they shine like knives in the darkness. He has to force his hands to stay on the table so that he doesn't grab her, throw her back onto the table, and fuck her until her spine snaps.

She'd heal, she just wouldn't know what was going on.

Vada finishes the mousse and then looks at James's with wide eyes, her jaw ticking. He smiles and picks up his spoon, collecting some of it onto the metal. Carefully, he raises it to her lips.

"You want this?"

She nods.

"Open your mouth for me, angel."

She does and he practically moans as she licks her lips. James can't help the smile that spreads across his face. She's going to be a vicious killer, he can smell it on her. She'll be hard to control, but with the right guidance, she'll be like him.

"That's a good girl for me."

She moans as she laps up the rest of the mousse on the spoon and James takes it away once it's clean, replacing it with his lips. He kisses her deeply, relishing the sharp tang of copper on her tongue. His eyes roll back and he sucks on her bottom lip as Vada moans, climbing into his lap.