Sick Theo 🖼️🚬 ❤️ + ❤️‍🩹

!Young! - They are dating
(I feel like this is kinda shit-)

Literally just Theo getting sick and Boris trying to figure out what to do.

Tw: Mention of depression (I think it's in there), and the flu

Written by ☁️

———

Theo laid in his bed on his back, Popper in between his arm and torso. He had started to feel a bit light headed and hot. He glanced over to his door, the phone wasn't too far from him... He sighed, going down the stairs wouldn't be a good idea. But then again, if he was too sick to walk to the phone how would he take care of himself? Realizing this made him nudge Popper lightly. He slowly sat up from bed, swinging his legs over the side. He lowered his feet onto the ground and grabbed onto his nightstand. Once he had his balance he turned to the door and walked out.

Once at the bottom of the stairs he made his way to the home phone on the counter. He picked it up and dialed Boris's home phone. After a few rings a voice answered, "Potter! Hi." Theo smiled to himself, he was down bad. "Hey, do you think you could come over? I'm sick and no one is home." There was a silence, "I can come over, sure! But don't know how to care for sick people." The other boy replied. "That's fine, I'll help!" He was just happy that he would get to see him. "Alright, be then soon. Love you!" Boris said. "Love you too." And with that Theo hung up. He then made his way to the couch and laid down.

Soon the door creaked open and there were soft footsteps. "Potter? Where are you?" The person asked. Theo slowly sat up and gave a weak smile, "I'm right here." Boris smiled back and walked to the front of the couch. "Alright, Potter. What first?" He asked looking at his boyfriend. "Well..., water sounds nice." Theo replied as Boris looked at him intently. He nodded and walked over the the kitchen. Theo stopped, was it really a good idea to have him over? What if he got him sick? He really shouldn't be facing his boyfriend directly. But then again, he got really depressed when he was sick.

"Potter? Are you all right?" The Ukrainian boy asked, lightly placing his hand on his shoulder. Theo snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Boris. "Oh- um, yeah. Just thinking." Theo replied. "About?" Boris pushed. With a sigh Theo look at his boyfriend, "About how you shouldn't be facing me, I could get you sick."

Boris shook his head slightly, "Potter, we both know I don't care." The blond's eyes widened, "And that's not good! Your health is more important then mine!" "Potter, my body can take it. It's been through lots more than yours. Must keep it that way. Been drinking, smoking, and more for long time! You haven't, we keep you healthy. Stop worrying and let me take care of you!"

Theo just looked at him with wide eyes and mouth hanging open slightly. Boris quickly kissed his cheek and went back to the kitchen. The smaller boy blinked a few times and then laid down. As he stared at the ceiling he thought of the necessary next steps. Medicine and sleep, that sounded nice. "Alright Potter, what next?" Boris asked as he placed the cup of water on the table. "Um, I need medicine. There's some in the medicine cabinet. Grab the Tamiflu and the thermometer." Theo said. Boris nodded and headed to the bathroom.

"Here Potter." Boris said, handing Theo the pill. After a few seconds Boris spoke, "Okay Potter, I take temperature." Theo nodded and lifted his arm up. Boris gingerly lifted up his shirt and placed the device under his arm. Boris grabbed his arm gently and pushed it down. They sat there for a minute then it beeped. Boris pulled it out and looked at the small screen. "102."

"Oh god, I don't want the flu." Theo said. "I know Potter, I know. How about you take nap, yes?" Boris said. Theo nodded and patted for Boris to sit next to him. "Alright Potter, let me get few things. Get comfortable." Boris said. Theo nodded slightly and watched as Boris stood. He is already tired Boris thought with a giggle. He went up the stairs and grabbed a blanket, pillow, and nodded for Popper to follow.

"I'm back!" Boris said as he saw Theo pop his head over the back of the couch. Boris giggled slightly at the sight of his boyfriend. How was this boy a golden retriever and a black cat? "What I do is put this here," he brought the pillow forward and pointed to the couch arm, "and then other stuff."

Theo nodded and waited. Once the pillow was down he laid he head onto it. Boris then asked, "одеяло?" Theo gave him a confused look. Boris pushed the blanket forward. "Blanket, it's called a blanket. And yeah, I'll take it." Boris proceeded to lay it over him and ruffle his hair. He planted a kiss to the top of his head and sat at Theo's feet. Popper quickly jumped up and sat in Boris's lap.

"Tv?" The dark haired boy asked as he glanced over to Theo. He tiredly nodded and Boris grabbed the remote. He turned on a random movie and stroked Popper with one hand and held Theo's hand with the other. After a while Boris too fell asleep.

———

"Theo! I'm home!" Larry, Theo's biological dad yelled. Boris's eyes jolted open and he turned his head. "Hi." Boris said from his position on the couch. "Oh, Boris, hi. Uh, where's Theo?" He asked. "Next to me, think he has flu." Larry sighed but nodded. "Alright, what all did you do?" Larry asked. "Water, temperature, medicine, sleep." Boris replied, rubbing his thumb over the back of Theo's hand. Theo shuffled around but didn't wake.

"Is asleep. Been through two movies." Boris replied as he pulled his eyes back to the Tv. He was too content to be bothered with Larry. If he asked a question he would answer. But he wasn't going to go out of his way. "What was his temp?" Larry asked. "102."

"Well, alright. When he wakes up do what you think you need to." Boris nodded and once again brought his eyes to the Tv. He rolled his eyes but continued to sit with Theo.

———

The end <3 - ☁️

Shout out to Bug for being my proofreader. You can find them on TikTok as bugsoup_yt and Instagram as the same.