Fake Dating 🖼️🚬❤️

!Young!

I did the TikTok fanfic trope filter and got this so I'm gonna write it. :) Also this is in the Vagus time ft. Pippa but it's in 2022

Written by ☁️

———

"Boris! I need help." Theo yelled as he ran into the room. "What is it Potter?" Boris asked as he held Popper in his lap. "Pippa- uh, Pippa has a boyfriend but I really like her! So.., I wanted to make her jealous." Theo said slowly. "Yeah?" Boris asked with a tilted head. "You don't get it? BORIS!! We need to fake date." Theo said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What? Is that normal for Americans?" Boris asked, trying to hide the blush on his face. "Have you never seen 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before'?!" Theo asked. "What is that? Sounds dumb." Boris replied as he looked at his phone. "Oh come on! Please Boris." Theo begged. "It's only pretend." Theo added quickly.

Boris looked down at Popchyk, bitting his lip. He had always had a crush on Theo, ever since they meet really. "I don't know Potter. Sounds like, how do you say, bad idea." Theo simply rolled his eyes, "Please Boris!"

"What do I get out of it?" Boris asked. "Uhhhhhh, what do you want?" Theo asked, giving Boris a weird look. "You do homework for me." Boris said quickly. Theo shrugged in response, "Deal! We start tomorrow." Boris nodded simply.

———

"BORIS!! GET UP." Theo yelled as he shock his newfound boyfriend. "Potter.. I don't want school." Boris replied sleepily. "We'll that sucks, now get up." Theo said with an eye roll. "But Potter-"
"No, Boris, get up."
"Fine.."

"Okay, you ready for school?" Theo asked as he walked into his bed room. "так." Boris nodded, patting Popchyk on the head. He stood up and followed Theo out of the room. "Hand." Theo said, putting his hand out. Boris took it hesitantly and they continued to the bus stop.

"Theo, hey! Oh, who's this?" Pippa asked. "Boris, Potter's boyfriend." Boris smiled happily, holding up their hands. "Oh! Really, it's nice to meet you Boris. How long have you been dating for?" Pippa questioned. "3 months." Theo answer quickly. Pippa's eyes widened and she nodded. "Cool, I need to get to class, see you two later!" She smiled, walking away. "Don't think it worked. Just seemed happy." Boris commented looking down at Theo.

"Maybe not interested." Boris continued, shrugging. "You don't know that. You're just making assumptions." Theo replied, bearing an offended look. Boris nodded lightly and allowed Theo to drag them to class. Theo continued to mumble as they continued on.

Boris simply rolled his eyes as he he glanced at Theo. They continued to walk until class. Boris hadn't ment to offend Theo, not at all. He what it felt like to have a crush on someone who doesn't like you. But Boris wasn't the best with words, especially English. He would much rather speak in Russian or Ukrainian.

"Potter, I'm sorry for what I said, okay?" Boris said as they took their seats. Theo gave him an annoyed look, "Whatever." Boris let out a sigh and put his head down. (I don't know where this is going 😭 -☁️)

"Boris, you need to wake up." Theo said as he shook Boris awake. "Что?" Boris asked groggily. "Class is over, get up." Theo said with an annoyed look. "Alright, Potter, just for you." Boris smiled. Theo rolled his eyes as a small blush came to his face, confusing Theo. He had never blushed at Boris, ever. "You alright Potter?" Boris asked as he stood from his desk. "I'm- I'm okay." Theo said looking away. "You sure? Seem upset. Is it what I said?" Boris continued to question, getting closer to Theo.

Theo gulped at turned his face to look at Boris. He had to admit that he was very pretty. His chapped lips, light skin, freckles, dark eyes, and messy hair. Theo's eyes scanned Boris's face, "Potter? Are you alright?"

Then Theo leaned in, connecting their lips. Boris's eyes widened but he kissed back, pushing back a bit. Apparently this action was a bit aggressive as it pushed Theo against the desk. Theo gasped and then Boris pulled away. "I am so sorry Potter! I didn't mean to-" he was then cut off by Theo grabbing the back of his neck and kissing him again. All Boris could do was rap his arms around Theo's waist and pulled himself closer to the boy.

Their kiss didn't heat up very much, just light kissing. "Wow." Is all Theo could get out. Boris nodded with a shy smile. "Didn't know you felt that." Boris said as he bite his lip. "I didn't either, but apparently I do." Theo replied, a smile on his face. "I have for while." Boris replied quietly. "Really?" Theo asked. "Mhm." Is all Boris said as a reply. "So, do you want to change the fake dating to real dating?" Theo asked after a second. "Of course Potter."

———

I have no clue what this is-