The Story 🎈🪷🗒️ ❤️‍🩹

Welcome to a self insert of myself :) also I HC Mike as Acearo and so am I. So it's a platonic relationship!! Also the whole thing with my dad is actually kinda happening. And, I'm under the trans umbrella as someone who is pangender.

Please note that the whole PENNYWISE thing DIDNT HAPPEN!!

TW: MENTION OF SUICIDE, SUICIDE PLANNING, OVERDOSE, DRUG ABUSE, IMPLIED HOMOPHOBIA, OVER MEDICATION, BULLYING, BROKEN BONE, T SLUR, IMPLIED ABUSE, AND MENTIONS OF RUNNING AWAY!!

Please, if you are not in the right mindset to read this don't. And please talk to someone if you can.

Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
I LITERALLY LOVE THEM - ALWAYS VERY NICE!!

Suicide Hotline: 800-273-TALK (8255)

Abuse Support: 800-799-7233

Here's our texts

———

Hermes sat on a chair in the kids section of the library. Around them sat a bunch of children begging for a sad story. "Guys, are you positive you want to hear this story? It deals with really sensitive topics." They sighed, organizing some papers Mike had given him. "We're sure! We're sure!" The kids smiled. Hermes sighed again but nodded, slowly putting the papers in the folder.

"Okay.., this story will talk about graphic topics. I need you to understand that the world is messed up and this will tell you about it." Hermes said. "Is it really that bad?" One of the kids asked. "Yes, I know what story they're gonna tell you. It's about our old friends, minus one." Mike butted in as he put some books back in their place. "So, are you sure you want to hear it?" Hermes asked. The kids nodded excitedly.

Let me tell you a story, about a boy and a girl
It's kinda short, kinda boring
But the end is a whirl
They were just 16 when the people were mean
So they didn't love themselves

Ben and Bev sat on a bench together. "Hey Bev.." Ben asked. "Hm?" She replied, glancing over at him. "Um...," Ben glanced down, "what if we killed ourselves?"

"Ben. What?"
"No one likes us Bev. I'm not gonna make you do anything but just think about it."
"But what about the Losers?"
"It's best for them too. Two less for Bowers to bother."
...
"Okay. When and how?"
"Jump from the school?"
"Would that kill us?"
"I don't know. Something with school?"
"Yeah.. hang ourselves somewhere?"
"Sure.., where?"
"I'm not sure. Where is the bullying worse at?"
"Cafeteria."
"What if we over dose. I can get prescription drugs from my dad. Then we can come back and do it there."
"Sounds like a plan."

And now they're gone
Headstones on a lawn

And when I was younger, I knew a boy and a boy
Best friends with each other

"Hey, Stan. A-are you a-aw-awake?" Bill asked from his bed. "Hm? Oh, yeah, I am. What's up?" Stan asked as he flipped over onto his side. "I-I'm scared for- for the future." Bill said quietly. "We all are Bill. But what brought that up?" Stan questioned. Bill glanced down at Stan's lips, "uh, it's n-no-nothing. Ju-just over thinking."

"Right. Um, would cuddling help?" Stan asked in a low voice. "Ye-yeah, it would. Th-thanks Stan." Bill smiled at him. Stan smiled back, hesitantly rapping his around the others waist. Once they were comfortably settled Stan planted a small kiss to Bill's forehead, making Bill smile.

But always wished they were more
'Cause they loved one another
But never discovered
'Cause they were too afraid of what they'd say

"Do you have to go Bill?" Stan asked quietly, tears welling in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry S-Stan. Bu-but there are to-too many b-bad memories." Bill explained, helping his mother put some boxes up. "Okay, I'll miss you Bill. I'll never forget you. Promise, wait! Here, take this," Stan pulled his Kippah off, "take it."

"I-I'll cherish it forever, h-here, it's my favorite pen." Bill said, pulling a pen out of his pocket. "Thanks Bill." Stan smiled, looking at the pen in his hand.

"T-till we meet again?"
"Till we meet again."

Moved to different states
Oh, and I'm afraid that's just the way the world works
It ain't funny, it ain't pretty, it ain't sweet

The kids held onto each other, trying not to cry. Mike stood close to the book shelves, remembering the memories of their past. It truly had been a while. He wondered how the others were doing.

Oh, and I'm afraid that's just the way the world works
But I think that it could work for you and me
Just wait and see
It's not the end of the story

Mike sighed, holding the book of old Derry in his hands. All of the Losers had signed it, when they all just became friends.

Now it's on to the sequel
About me and my friend
Both our parents were evil

"Eddie! Guess who's dad just added more medicine!? It's me. Yippie." Hermes sighed, plopping onto the bench. "Really? I'm not shocked. What is it?" Eddie asked, fumbling with his inhaler. "Fish oil pill. He wants to add a few more of them at some point. But all the medicine gives me a stomachache." Hermes continue. "Hmm, try taking it thought the day. That could help." Eddie suggested.

"I suppose that could work, but whatever. What's up with you?" Hermes asked. "Nothing new. Though she's trying to limit how much I hang out with you guys." Eddie replied.

So we both made a bet
If we worked and we saved
We could both run away
And we'd have a better life

"Eddie!! Are you okay, what's wrong." Hermes asked, quickly accessing the situation. Eddie was currently laying on the ground with a clearly broken arm. "Bowers. He broke my arm." Eddie replied pitifully. "Shit, okay. Uh, let me get you a sling." They said. They quickly pulled off their shirt and fixed it into a sling. "Hop on, I'll take you home." Hermes said gently, slowly lifting the other up. Eddie made his way to the bike and sat.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM, YOU TRANNY??" Ms. K yelled. "Ms. Kaspbrak, I didn't do anything. It was the Bowers gang, Henry a-and Patrick." He said defensively. "I don't believe you, I don't want you anywhere near my son." She spat. "But Mommy, she made me a sling." Eddie protested. "Not now Eddie Bear. Come on, I'm bringing you to the hospital."

"Eddie! You're back." Hermes smiled happily. "Yeah, I am." Eddie smiled shyly. "Hear me out, we run away." Hermes said quickly. Eddie's eyes widened, "I don't know Hermy, what if we get caught? And what about the others?!"

"We have their numbers and we can stay in contact, I'm just so sick of how our parents treat us." Hermes sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Fine, we can work and save money. Then we leave." Eddie gave in, shacking his head in the process. "Yes! You have yourself a bet."

And I was right
I wonder if he's alright
Oh, and I'm afraid that's just the way the world works
It ain't funny, it ain't pretty, it ain't sweet
Oh, and I'm afraid that's just the way the world works
But I think that it could work for you and me
Just wait and see
It's not the end of the story
Okay
And the movie's always running in my head
All the people, all the lovers, all my friends
And I hope that they all get their happy end
In the end
Oh, and I'm afraid that's just the way the world works
It ain't funny, it ain't pretty, it ain't sweet
Oh, and I'm afraid that's just the way the world works
But I think that it could work for you and me
Just wait and see
It's not the end of the story

"Does the story ever end?"
"Not if you let it."

———

Thanks for reading!! I really appreciate it! Also, I'm kinda proud of this!!