Neibolt Opposits!🎈💫🪷 ❤️‍🩹❤️

DISTURBING IMAGES ON NEXT SLIDE ^ AKA THE CHARACTERS!!

I literally kin the fucking doll-

But anyways, we have Richie, Eddie, Bev, Bill, and Stan!! So it's Richie and Eddie from chapter 1 and the other three from chapter 2. In this anyone who has two forms can switch between them.

(As a Chucky fan I'm basing Richie of how they move and stuff. Honestly mainly GG aka Glen Glenda. Just minus the talking. Also technically Richie has less joints then the normal Chucky doll but whatever.)

———

"Wake up puppet boy!!" Eddie yelled as he knocked on the coffin. The lid opened slightly so Eddie could pull it open completely. "Good morning, Stan is making breakfast in the kitchen if you want any food... um, anyways! It's just the normal everyday routine. Bev just finished her shower so I'm next." Eddie said as he got everything in the room settled. Richie nodded at the taller boy and watched as he he walked away. Richie opened the little latch at the end of his bed and climbed down the ladder.

"G-go-good morning Stan!" Bill said after he kissed him on the check. "Oh! Hey, did you shower yet?" Stan questioned. "Mhm, B-Bev just got o-ow-out." Bill replied as he rapped his hands around Stan's waist. "Alrighty. Any word from Penny?" Stan asked after a while of silence. "No. Luckily." Bill said that last part quietly. It had been a month since Eddie and Richie meet the Losers.

"That's good. Has anyone heard anything from the well?" Stan asked. "No. Nothing sense the a-alive ones c-ca-came in." Bill said happily. "Do you guys think we could cut Richie's stichting?" Bev asked from the doorway. "I don't know.. we could try." Stan said slowly, not turning away from the stove. Bill buried his head into the crock of his neck, tightening his grip on Stan's waist.

"H-hey Rich." Bill smiled as he sat at the table with Stan. The doll smiled and nodded to him. "Um, Rich. D-do you t-think we could ch-cut your stichting?" Bill asked quietly. Richie eyes widen and he looked over to the stairs leading to the basement. "Be-because we really m-miss hearing your voice." Bill continued, smiling slightly. Richie gave him a sad look, looking a bit guilty.

"Hey, we-we want t-to do this for y-you and E-Ed-Eddie." Bill gave a small smile. "Please, le-let us try th-this." He said, leaning onto Stan. He looked at the two guilty but nodded. Bill's face lit up with a smile. He then shook Stan happily as the other smiled at his boyfriend. "Okay! Be-Bev! C-can you come do-down here?" Bill yelled up the stairs. There was some shuffling and then Bev emerged from the stairs. "Richie said yes." Stan said, holding onto Bill.

Bev smiled. "YES! Okay, uh, I'll go grab the scissors." Bev smiled. She quickly walked over to the cabinets and pulled some scissors out. "You ready, Rich?" She smiled simply. He took a deep breath and nodded. She slowly brought the scissors to Richie's mouth, turning them sideways. She made a quick snip and pulled away. "Well? Can you talk?" Bev asked. Richie slowly opened his mouth and took a deep breath. "Hey." He said, shocking himself.

"RICHIE!!!" Bill shouted, Stan smiling happily. "Why are we yelling?" Eddie asked from the stairwell. "Wait, why does it look like Richie's stichting is cut?" Eddie asked. Bev gave him a big smiled and nodded along. "Hey Eds." Richie said quietly. Eddie's eyes widened and a smile grew on his face. "Richie!! You can talk."
Eddie smiled happily, picking him up and spinning him.

———

"Rich, do you wanna sleep in my room for the night?" Eddie asked, lifting his head to look at the doll. "Hm? Oh, sure!" Richie smiled at him.

Bill plopped onto his and Stan's bed. "Hey." He smiled at his boyfriend. "Hey." Stan replied, turning around to face the other. "Y-you're so cute." Bill smiled, leaving a kiss on the others head. "And so are you." Stan replied, booping the others nose. Bill giggled and leaned in. Stan followed suit and their lips connected. It was slow and sweet, then they pulled away. "I l-live you Stan." Bill whispered against Stan's lips. "I love you too." Stan replied going back into the kiss.

"I'm happy you can talk, Rich." Eddie smiled, holding Richie close to his chest. "I am too." Richie smiled. "Not that your silence made this relationship difficult, in any way. We've always understood each other." Eddie quickly added before Richie could feel guilty. Richie didn't reply he just smiled. "I'm glad too, it was horrible not talking for so long." Richie chucked. "I know, don't you worry." Eddie smiled, shacking his head with a smile.

———

THIS IS SHIT OMG-