Stacy's Brother 🎈❤️‍🔥?❤️🪷

OKAY IM REALLY BAD AT FIRST PERSON SO IF IT SUCKS I APOLOGIZE!

———

"H-hey Stacy!" I smiled as I approached her and the group around her. "Hm? Oh! Hey Bill." She smiled as she turned from her brother, Stan, to face me.

The boys around them wiggled their eyebrows at me with smiles on their faces except for Stan. He was looking at me with a strange look. I can't quite describe it. It was like... admonition, sadness, and jealously? Does that mean.. he couldn't. There's no way. I made eye contact with him and smiled then he looked away quickly.

"You wanna come over this weekend?" Stacy asked me. It took me a moment to realize what she was saying. "Hm?" I hummed, "I d-don't s-se-see why not."

"I thought you had cheer." Stan interjected nervously. "Right- um, Stan could you pick him up and stay with him until I get home?" She asked him. His face went slightly red, I think I see what's happening. At least, I hope I do. I smirked to myself, I reconnected eye contact with him. His eyes went wide and he smiled back. "Yeah, I can do that." He said with a smile. "Thank you so much Stan!" Stacy replied. He definitely liked me.

"Stacyyyyyyy, can you help me with this homework??!" A girl said as she ran up to her. "Oh! Uhh, sure." Stacy replied. "Thank you so much! Also congrats on getting Prom Queen." She smiled as they walked together.

———

"Bill, Stacy's brother is here!" My mom yelled up the stairs. I smile to myself, quickly getting off my bed and making my way downstairs. I slipped on shoes and opened the door. "Hi!" I smiled as I stepped down. "Hey, Stacy will be home in, like, and hour." Stan said as he watched me shut the door.

"Mm, a-alright. Bu-but only an hour t-to spend with you?" I frowned playfully. Stan flushed dark red and chuckled. "... Well, I'm sorry..," he looked away, "I could ask her to get food while she's on her way home." He said quietly. "Oh! I w-would love that, th-thanks Stan." I smiled again. He nodded excitedly and started to head to the car. He got in the driver's seat and I got in the passenger seat. He glanced over and quickly look away.

(IM SORRY THIS IS CRINGEY- IM REALLY ACEARO SO IM TRYING!)

"What do you want to listen to?" Stan asked as he put the car in drive. "I-I don't care. Ju-just put something on." I replied, glancing over at him. He quickly picked a playlist and sat his phone down. He then switched to using one hand to drive. I glanced down at his hand, nervously placed on the center consul. I gingerly took his hand and intertwined our fingers.

He gulped softly, taking a deep yet shallow breath. "I-is this al-alright?" I asked with a gentle smile. He looked over at me with eyes filled with, admiration? "Yeah, yeah, this is fine." He replied awkwardly. I gave a concerned look and slowly removed my hand. But Stan quickly grabbed it and put them back how they were. I giggled at him and gave a little smile and nodded.

After driving with small talk Stan pulled over at his house. "You wanna hang out in my room?" Stan asked me, turning with a red face. I hummed and nodded, letting go of his hand. "Okay! Um I mean, cool." Stan said. I smiled at him and shook my head. "W-well? Let's go." I smiled, walking to the door. Stan opened it and we walked in. "My room is up stairs. Follow me." He smiled, leading me to his room. I walked in and looked around.

"Th-this is cool! You like birds?" I asked. "Hm? Oh! Yeah, I do. I'm not sure why, kinda just find them cool, ya know." He said, sitting on his bed. I nodded and continued looking around. "Yo-your room s-suits you." I smiled, looking over at Stan. "Really? Thanks, I think." Stan smiled. "Mhm," I joined him on the bed, "S-so?"

I grabbed his hand, "Wait. Bill." He said, pulling his hand away. "This isn't right! I like you but- you don't like me. You're just- you're leading me on, aren't you? You like Stacy, I can tell." He said looking away from me. "Stan- n-no. I- l-l-look. That's n-not what this is! I-I... like you to-too. I promise." It didn't look like he believed me. "H-here! I'll prove it." I opened my backpack and pulled out my sketch book. "L-look threw it!"