▄︻デƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɦʀɛɛ═══━一

A few weeks had pasted before Sonic was allowed back into the cell with Shadow, when the door slid close the blue hedgehog, felt something wrap around his leg pulling him close, hanging upside down by his leg he was face to face with Shadow.

"S-Shadow?..." Sonic stutters, Shadow brings Sonic closer to his muzzle and gives the hedgehog a quick sniff before growling, the blue hedgehog had the scent of the humans on him, something that Shadow hated, the azure male started to shake in fear a little when the tentacle was wrapped around his neck, and he was forced against the concrete wall.

"You have those Scientists scent all over You!" Shadow hissed.

"I-I...I-I'm S-Sorry S-Shadow..." Sonic stutters as his ears pinned to his head, Shadow just tares the orange suit off Sonic's body with his claws, making the blue hedgehog yelp, his hands still on the tentacle to stop it from crushing his throat, so he can breathe.

Shadow looks at Sonic up and down, the azure male, had meat back on his bones and his fur back to his original blue color, he was slim, slender, and curvy, wide at the hips, and thick at his legs and thighs, deep cuts on his arms and legs. As well as deep bruises, to stitched up claim marks on each side of his shoulder, but that was going to...do with Shadow. After all he wanted Sonic to belong to him and only him. The tentacle keeping Sonic pinned to the wall, Shadow steps closer to the smaller male.

Sonic had tears in the corner of his eyes, he turns his head to the side closing his eyes, not wanting to face Shadow. His body shivers when felt Shadow's nails trace over his body, stopping at his tail pulling on it. "AHH!!" Sonic screams, his tail being sensitive. He felt something wet and slimy on his stomach, making him squirm.

Shadow adjust the size of one of his tentacles and rubs it against Sonic's vulva, making the blue hedgehog, flinch his eyes widened at the thickness of the limb. "Don't worry...My Queen, I'm just spreading you out, as well as get a feel for your uterus~"

"N-No...P-Please...W-AHHH!!" Sonic screams when the tendril was forced into vagina, tightening his grip on the tendril that was around his neck, tears starting to stream from his eyes, the concrete walls blocking out the hedgehog's pleads. Sonic squirms and moans feeling the tendril move inside his uterus, a bit of his juices dripping onto the concrete floor beneath him, a smirk forming on Shadow's muzzle, the tendril was pulled out of Sonic's vulva.

"Hah...ah..." Sonic panted, he was shoved to the floor onto his stomach, he felt weight being pushed onto him. "S-Shadow...P-please w-we d-AHHH!" Sonic screams, Shadow wasn't giving him a chance to beg for mercy, or explain himself, he dug his fingers into the concrete, feeling something thick, and hard enter his body, making him tear up cause of the pain.

"Your such a perfect fit~" Shadow purred into Sonic's ear, giving it a small lick, making the azure male's ear twitch.

Sonic felt himself being torn apart from the rough thrust Shadow was giving to his small body, but he could only muffle, cause of tendril that was around his neck, had shoved itself into his face hole.

"Mmm!!~" Sonic moans, as he felt Shadow bite down on his ear, leaving a mark on his ear. "And...don't worry about...me claiming you..." Shadow whispered.

Sonic squeezes his eyes shut, his face was already a shade of purple cause of the thick tendril in his mouth, he gags feeling the tendril go down his pharynx to his stomach. His eyes suddenly shot open, his hands were already bleeding from him gripping the concrete floor to hard, his eyes rolled up to his head with the sudden gush of something warm entered his body, filling up both his vagina and stomach. "MMM!!!" He muffles feeling Shadow push himself deeper into his vulva, a soft popping sound was heard from his mouth, when the tendril was pulled itself out, a thick strain of saliva connected it to Sonic's mouth, a bit of semen was rolling down the side of his mouth, the azure male was breathing heavily.

Shadow lets out a hum as he turned Sonic's head to face him so that he could kiss the blue hedgehog, on the lips, a little bit out of it Sonic kissed him back, his body jolted when Shadow pulled out. The alien and mobain sperm wasting no time to fertilize the eggs, some of the semen spilling out of Sonic's vulva.

When the two pulled away, Shadow long tongue pulls itself out of Sonic's throat, making the poor hedgehog gasps and coughs for air, the tendril finally unwrapping itself from Sonic's neck.

"Sleep My Queen...you need all the rest you can get~" Shadow said giving Sonic a small lick on his cheek, Sonic's eyes felt heavy and fell into a deep slumber.

Shadow retracted his horns and four limbs back into his body he scoops up Sonic, in his arms, a symbol burning into the side of Sonic's abdomen, marking his body as Shadow's, a smile forms on Shadow's muzzle before he let the hedgehog rest onto his body.