▄︻デƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛʟʋɛ═══━一

Shadow just scratches his head, he was starting to get a pounding a headache from, Sonic. He knows that Sonic was hurting himself over the fact the he can't leave the hive, and with the connection he has with the blue hedgehog, he just ends up healing the wounds.

Sonic just refused to take the medication, that Lunar brought him, he even refused the speak...he remembers if he opened his mouth the darkling won't just shoves the medication into his mouth, so they had start sprinkling the powder onto the food, and inside his drinks. When Shadow came into the room, Sonic just had a pillow blocking his body from Shadow, which cause the halfbreed to use other means to get Sonic to behave. Despite Doom's offer of just having Shadow to hypnotize Sonic, he refused to do that.

It was like this for months, until Shadow came into the room, Sonic didn't have the pillow on him, and was laying on the bed on his back, his ear twitches when he heard the door opened, Shadow tilt his head in confusion.

"Um Sonic?" Shadow asked.

"Yes?~" Sonic purred, Shadow blinks Sonic wasn't acting like himself, nor was afraid of the halfbreed, in his arms were the new the hatchlings, that were just feeding from his milk, as of lately they've been having more Drones...Like Ruby, but the two in Sonic's arms one was a female with a purple fur pelt, with dark blue stripes, bright purple eyes, a peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, the other her twin brother, was a golden hedgehog, with red stripes oh his quills, a fluffy white chest fur, a tan muzzle.

"Lu-"

"He gave up...Master Shadow" Lunar answered.

"What?" Shadow said asked.

"He stopped fighting...I have heard him crying from time to time...but when it came to you know mating, he just stopped fight me" Lunar lets out a sigh. "The Doctor said he is suffering from Trauma...to the point that he just doesn't care anymore"

Shadow looks at Sonic, who just handed the twins over to the nanny, who just thank the Queen and walked off with the hatchlings, but he got a good look at Sonic's face, his eyes were just dull...nothing about them had life, no happiness, no hope...just sorrow and misery.

"I didn't give him his medication...cause I wanted you to see" Lunar said.

"So...He's" Shadow stops himself, Mobians are weird of course but this mobian...was one that he actually cared about, like Maria, but now...he was just empty husk of what he used to be, the halfbreed takes a deep breath, "Give him the injection...Doom is already happy we what we achieve...as for Sonic, I'm sure Towe can find us for him"

The darkling nodded Shadow turned around to leave, to Lunar do what he ordered her to do, he didn't want to leave Sonic, but at the same time this was his fault that Sonic just gave up on escaping, gave up on hope, as for what Towe is gonna do with him, is up to the human. Since Sonic is numb to everything he just wouldn't care if he was sold to the highest bidder.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

When Sonic woke up, he was back in his old cell, with his orange full body suit, the golden collar was no longer around his neck, he still has the painful memories of what Shadow did to him, and G.U.N, but he didn't seem give a sense of reaction to anything.

Humans started to show up to the G.U.N building to buy Mobians, even some Mobians that that got the rights to be free, showed up, just to get a slave or servant.

Check ups he got the same results, everything was fine, besides mentally, physically he was healthy, mentally he was struggling.

As for Shadow, he didn't have Doom attack earth, after all that was the agreement Shadow made with G.U.N...he completely moved on from Sonic, after all the look on his face...just screamed hatred, the ebony halfbreed blames his father for most of his actions, to Sonic, and for the best he refused to go back to earth.

I never said this was going to be happy ending for Shadow, and Sonic.

Nor did I say they actually end up together.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭?