▄︻デƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɛʋɛռ═══━一

|Sonic's POV|

I don't remember how many times he came inside me, when he lost control, of himself I just know that I felt heavy...and sick.

I did talk to Shadow, he does seem to respect me...as if I was the higher power, but I just don't want be this thing that is helpless...and who's only purpose was to breed.

But I used my authority to tell Shadow off from the Scientists that were here to help, I was just sitting on operation table, I glanced over at the calendar, I missed my own heat cycle, because of Shadow's constant fucking. I wish I wasn't born in this state.

Or as Hermaphrodite...and a normal male, So I don't have to suffer these...being a Mother to almost all species.

"AHH!" I screamed feeling a needle poke my arm, they started to draw my blood, I don't mind this part.

"Did you keep record of Project Shadow's...You know..." The Third Scientist said, who was listening to my stomach, I guess they are trying to hear the egg's heartbeat.

"Sadly I did..." The Fourth Scientist said. "and you'd be surprised how many they are expecting" they said as he strapped something onto my arm, it turned up with G.U.N logo and showed a screen of my status, as if this was some kind of game...at least I know that my pregnant.

"And?"

"Ten times..." I felt sick to my stomach, hearing that, I am expecting ten more eggs, pushing two out my vagina was hard enough.

"Ugh...Great..." The Fourth Scientist said. "And I'm afraid to give Subject Eight...the 'Treatment' Towe is already angry with the a new Subject"

"And I tend on forcing this Subject Eight to mate with them..." Towe said, I felt like crying...I don't want that, I can't even move my legs.

"Tell me your joking...I get it...this is how we make money, and all selling these creatures into slavery, or train them into being soldiers...Wait" The Four Scientist said I let out a yelp from him pulling on the string that was being used to close the bite marks that were on my thighs...I can't move them, but I can still feel them.

"That's why you didn't stop this!" They growled.

"Tsk...think about an offspring that had the Speed of this Rat, and the chaos properties of Project Shadow" Towe rubs his hands together "You have an unstoppable army"

"Do you have any idea what this could do him!" The Female Scientist said. "We already broke his mind at the age of eight...and now your going turn him in an actual...QUEEN BEE!!"

"Mobains are already a mistake, and teaching them while their young...now that's something I have no regrets for" Towe said my ears were already flatten to my head, I'm going to die...I'm going to die of child birth, cause of this asshole.

"So that's what that Serum use...it was to keep him fertile..." The Scientist said.

"Don't pester me...and this wasn't my decision...but the Pentagon, after all they are the ones that said we needed stronger forces" Towe started to walk away from the room. "And it's not long before Project Shadow finds out that he can hypnotized his prey" he was gone.

I was just quiet, I don't want to go back with that monster.

"Open" The third Scientist said, as they held a weird looking pill to mouth, I shock my head.