▄︻デƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ռɨռɛ═══━一

Commander Towe waited outside of the Organization build, waiting for what he assumed to the arrival of Black Arm Aliens, a black ship lands in front the organization, Shadow walking out to join Towe, after he had just finished with Sonic, who tearful told him to leave, but his head was throbbing because because of Sonic being in constant pain, cause of the eggs he was delivering, at the moment.

Exiting the ship were a few Black Arm aliens, all of them with different roles, to play. The Commander's smile grew, Shadow explained to the Aliens about the truce he had with the Humans, and Black Doom approving on the matter, as well as the trade of technology and weapons.

"I see, well as a Scientist myself, I don't see a problem with working together...just leave the halflings to our train Nannies and the remodeling into a better high tech Hive to use" The First Darkling said holding out a claw the Commander nodded and shook the claw, the Darkling turned to the troops and gave the command and they started to get work.

Shadow lead the others to the area where he was keep Sonic, who was out cold, at least the the throbbing headache was gone.

"Well done Shadow, I know your father is proud of you for finding a good Queen" The Female Darkling said as she was petting Sapphire's chin, who only purred.

"Thanks" Shadow scoops up Sonic into his arms, the blue hedgehog only let out a whimper and shivers, his quills were poking Shadow who was immune to the sharpness do to him being half hedgehog.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

It was a week or two before Sonic finally opened his eyes, he looked around to see that he was in a different location that from the G.U.N, but there was a lot of tech stuff that looked to advance even for G.U.N to have, like a pad that had commands on it for when he needed something, he was laying on something black that felt like silk is big enough to support his movements, he feels his neck to see that he had a different looking collar on but it didn't really matter cause he was how was paralyzed from his legs.

He felt himself tearing up...he was finally out of the prison to be in a different containment room.

The door opened and walking in was a Darkling with Shadow. Sonic swallows the lump in his throat and he just backs away to the best that he can.

"Calm down Sonic...they are here to server us" Shadow said.

"N-No...I d...Don't...I just w-want out of this..." Sonic pleaded as he couldn't stop the tears in his eyes, he's been through enough torture, and he just wanted a normal life.

"I'm sorry Sonic...but I can't" Shadow said.

Sonic was about to stay something before the Darkling shoves a pill into his mouth, not knowing what it was he just swallowed it anyways. "W-what was t-that...what are you going to me!!" Sonic panicked.

"Hush, My Queen, it's just something to help the young, you just need to take a take one pill at the started of every month" The Darkling said.

Sonic tugs on the collar to only find that his tightens its grip on Sonic neck, to only have the blue hedgehog choke then finally giving up.

"As to were you are...a better Hive, G.U.N gave us a private location to use to making our hive...so no you aren't free" Shadow answered.

Sonic pinned his ears down, he rubs at his chest feeling the area being sore he looks down to see that he had started to lactate, he just whimpers. "Ah perfect..." the Darkling said as they attached something to Sonic's chest. "Ahh!!" Sonic moans as the pump started to milk him. "Thank you I can take it from here" Shadow said.

The Darkling nodded before walking away leaving the pill bottle on the nightstand look table.

Sonic was squirming and moaning cause of the pump that was sucking him of his milk, from his chest, Shadow steps up behind Sonic and sniffs him, the blue hedgehog bites his bottom lip before, his vulva getting wet, and his juices dripping onto the ground, Shadow moves Sonic so that he was underneath the struggling hedgehog, "S-Stop..." Sonic breathed out his cheeks were shade of red.

Shadow removes one of the pumps and replaces with his mouth, he could use a little taste of whatever his own kids are going back for a week, he hums against the blue hedgehog's chest. "Nya!!" Sonic moans his tongue hanging out of his mouth dripping with his own saliva, Shadow just ran his nails down Sonic's curves. "J-just f-fuck me already~" Sonic moaned out, he couldn't handle the pleasuring anymore, but he is aware of the consequences...but his mind was foggy anyways cause of the pumping of his chest.

"As you wish...my queen~" Shadow said as he grips Sonic's ass, and forces the blue hedgehog down onto him hard on, Sonic having to had came already making the it a nice slide in. "AHH!!~" Sonic orgasmed again, Shadow went back to sucking on the azure male's leaking nipple, enjoying the creamy flavor of Sonic's milk, and started to thrust up into Sonic's needy vagina.

Sonic's moans filled the room a long with his own panting, "AHH!!! Shadow!!" Sonic moans feeling the halfbreed bite down on his shoulder, leaving a mark, not that Sonic's body wasn't already covered in bite marks, with his stomach being swollen from semen, and yet the halfbreed still a lot more to give.

Shadow forces a kiss onto Sonic's lips, Sonic kissing him back.

"MMM!!~" Sonic muffles feeling Shadow climaxing inside of him, they pulled apart, Sonic collapses onto Shadow's chest, a bit of the semen leaking out of his vulva.

The tablet finishes loading, with the words "Fertilization Complete"

Shadow lays Sonic next to him, he rubs the azure male's stomach giving it a little pat before before taking his leave to let his queen nap.

He checks on the kids to see them already training, Ruby like Shadow has high chaos energy, and was skilled more in physical attacks. Dasher and Sapphire, had telekinesis and Sonic's super speed, the only down side is that Ruby struggles with words, Dasher and Sapphire some how new what she was talking about...though it does pain him, to say that they couldn't Sonic, he didn't really enjoy lying to his kids, but that was rule of the hive, the first five days the hatchlings spend with the Mother...than once's those days up they aren't allowed to see each other, only the father and the rest of the hive. So he two had to make sacrifices. But his Goal still remained same, keeping Sonic safe.