▄︻デƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄօʊʀ═══━一

Sonic made a noise, as he tried to moved but his body just felt like it was burning, from the rough sex he went through the other day, he ran his finger over the burn symbol that is on the side of his abdomen, it didn't hurt.

"Morning My Queen~" Sonic looked over to see Shadow was awake, he just pinned his ears down, he was more frighten of Shadow than the G.U.N agents, but his body was to sore to move, but he felt a hand roll him over onto his back, this was when he realized that that he didn't have his orange full body suit on, he started to hyperventilate, he couldn't fight against Shadow, and he was scared of what the other might do to him again.

"Mmm~" Sonic moaned, he looked down to see Shadow licking his stomach. "I'm sorry for going rough on you, My Queen..." he rests his muzzle on Sonic's flat stomach. "But the thought of those Monsters taking you away...just angers me"

"I-It's...O-Okay, just g-give me a warning..." Sonic stammers, he suddenly felt sick to his stomach and he holds over onto his hands and knees, starting to dry heave, before just vomiting onto the floor, it was a mix of white stuff and whatever he ate the night before, he just steps away from the vomit he just finds a place a curl up, his body aches and he didn't feel good, he just wanted to sleep.

Shadow lays down in front of him to keep guard.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic spent most of the days sleeping, cause of the pain that was in, but when he woke up he found himself on an operating table, he tries moving his arms but to only find out that it they were locked in place, his ears pinned and he whimpers, the Scientist heard him whimpering and looked down.

"He's awake"

"Good...started to ultrasound...it's been five weeks since they mated"

The Scientist nodded and pulled out the gel, placing it on Sonic's abdomen before using the device, so face their was nothing in the azure male's uterus, nothing that they could see, before "Ah there you are"

"Is that an egg?" The other Scientist asked, Sonic blinks, he was confused he was carrying an egg not pup.

"Well the Black Arm Aliens don't reproduce like we do...but considering since Project Shadow is mix of both species...he was going to need host, that has a hundred percent chance of getting pregnant, even if their mating cycle has started" The Female said.

"But why Sonic though?" The Male asked

"Hermaphrodites...have a higher chance of getting pregnant than most females...and think that why Project Shadow choices him, than the other females" The Female responded. "But he's not going to let us any where near Subject Eight...now that we know his carrying, we are just going to monitor him through the cameras"

"Far enough" The Male said as he started to unchain Sonic hand helping him back to the cell, keeping his distance from the blue hedgehog cause of not wanting to be killed by Project Shadow. Taking his card he swipes it down and the metal door slid up and Sonic was shoved into a different holding cell that was attached to Shadow's cell, this one was made for the pregnant mates, after all as cruel as G.U.N is they can't risk a miscarriage. After all they want to Mobians to obey them...not comment Suicide.

The door was shut behind him, Sonic looked around the cell, it was small, but just big enough to support himself and some pups, their was a nest in the corner of the room that had some blankets and pillows, a bucket in case he got sick, and two food bowls, to his left was a small doggie door for him if he wanted to see Shadow and if Shadow wanted to see him, the blue hedgehog just tried to curl in on himself. But only felt pain and he just lays in the nest. The doggie door opening and Shadow crawled through.

"Ahh...Shadow...Mmm~ S-stop it h-hurts...~" Sonic squirmed, Shadow only ignores him and continues to put pressure on Sonic's abdomen feeling a round before feeling something hard in Sonic's abdomen, a smile grew on his face and he nuzzles into Sonic's stomach, the blue hedgehog tried moving him, but he only got a growl and hiss from the dominant male, making the submissive male pull his hand back, and whimper. Shadow just glared at Sonic before going back to cuddling. His priority was to protect both his egg and Sonic, and if that means putting Sonic into his place than he's welling to do just that.