39

Yoongi's Pov

(Ps: Yoongi's appreciation 🩶🩶🩶)

"Who he thinks he is? Son of a bitch!"

He spat in the face of the middle-aged man he had stepped on just now. He put the cigarette butt on the man's hand which made him howl in pain.

His anger flared up when he knew that Demian was going to be engaged to the woman he adored for so long and the woman who often rejected him.

"I want to cooperate with his company because of our family business, If not, I would have cut his throat a long time ago."

Yoongi removed his foot from the man's head only to stomp his foot on the man's head again, he felt blessed to hear people begging him for mercy. He is a man who has no humanity when it comes to money. For him money, property and rank are everything. The more money and the higher the rank, everyone will bow down to him like a king.

"Where is my stuff? I thought we all have an aggrement am I right, Mr. Jang?" He asked the supplier.

His facial remains serious and his dark brown eyes did not even show any emotions. He was all emotionless feel dead inside with his rotten guts.

"Mr. Min, I was about to give you the stuff but I-i...." One of his employees knelt down before him merely to beg for his mercy.

"Bla bla bla bla... Another shit talker I got here." He sarcastically laughed.

Yoongi stood up from his comfort and took a few slow steps to the employee. He spits on the employee's head and stepped right on it intentionally trample his head. He remained emotionless staring at the traitor who won't give him what he wants.

A man like Min Yoongi who'd kill you from the inside through his evil stares capable to make someone paralyzed and his long slender fingers can tear your flesh, limb from limb.

"Pl-please Mr. Min, I promise you I will return everything back to you." The middle-aged man is actually an evildoer begging to a young man have his life spares.

"You do know what am I capable do to a little shit like you who betrayed me. I kill them and then I feed them to my pets. I kill everything they love and watch them slowly dying. I will rip you off piece by piece, emotionally that makes you begging me to stop instead of spares your life. Lucifer never gives anyone mercy and you should know that earlier."

Yoongi says tauntingly and letting his evil threat spread in the air. The middle-aged man visibly trembled with fear and harshly gulped when Yoongi's fingertip touched his face. His evil touch made the man hard to breathe when Yoongi ran his fingers crossed his face.

"Even with my simple touch, can make you die. Such a pity little boy. Let just say that I'm your worst nightmare, that's doesn't sound bad right?"

"Please, Mr. Min have mercy on me! I'm begging you!" He screamed and yelped.

"All I wanted my drugs and you lost it asshole!" Yoongi pulls the trigger and without hesitate he shot the man and his employee right next to him.

He didn't even have time to scream out in pain or asking for help it was fast as light the man fall on the ground, lifeless.

"I hate a liar and betrayer. Fucking shit!"

He tossed the gun aside and wiped the blood splattered on his face in disgust. He dialed his assistant's number immediately, "You dispose of this body in the usual place and then you will take care of what needs to be done. Maybe his organs are worth a few thousand to you."

Killing, human trafficking, drug dealer and many other illegal jobs he does without his family's knowledge. All this is like lunch for him, he enjoys doing it and he has made more than millions of money. The property he owns is more than the KNJ clan.

But all that did not give him satisfaction since he knew that the only daughter of the Lee family would be engaged to his arch enemy or could be said to be a partner in her father's company, Demian Emanuel Kim. In the name of the devil, he hated the man from the beginning and now that hate has turned into revenge, revenge that will bring death to Demian and his family. Now he had a good reason to kill Demian.

Yoongi sat back in his luxury leather chair whilst staring at a piece of paper. That piece of paper an authentic proof where an agreement happened between him and father.

He smirked when he saw the sign on the signature part. He leaned back against the chair and slammed his hands on the thick glass table.

He didn't pay attention to the smell of blood that dominated the room because his heart was worried about how to get close to Lee y/n again.

"Every problem has a solution, and so do you, y/n."