25

Namjoon's Pov

I received a phone call from the florist saying that they already send the roses to y/n. I hope she likes roses, I personally pick it up freshly from the infamous garden 'Blanco Floral' early in the morning. I arrived in Seoul yesterday and I'm too eager to see her.

It's been two weeks, I didn't see her, call her and text messages her. I want to give her the time she deserves, but this is too much and I can't wait any longer. I need to see her as soon as possible, I want to touch her, to hear her sweet melodious voice and be able to have her back in my embrace.

I will arrange everything to purpose her, right after I settle down my problem. Jisub nearly got the culprit last few days when we were in Spain, the culprit hired a sniper to kill me when I'm in the middle of a meeting in the conference room. The bullet grazed against my left shoulder thanks god it didn't hit my neck or head.

The conference room was wide open and the wall was made of visible glass, helping the sniper a lot. That guy must want to get rid of me so badly, I knew they won't stop as long as I'm still alive. I will make sure I will put them behind the bars before they can harm me and my family again.

I snapped out of my daydream when Jisub entered and put a bouquet of roses on my glass table. I furrowed my brows and look up at him.

"Have you ever heard of knocking the door before you enter?" I glared at him.

"Pardon my impertinence, Sir, Miss Lee, she doesn't want the bouquet or anything involved you." Savage much.

I blankly blink my eyes a few times and scoffed. "What? Did she throw this away?"

Jisub nodded. "Yes, Sir. One of her colleagues passed it to me."

"That little girl! Still wanna play hard to get with me? I will show her who's the boss." I slammed my hands on the table.

"Sir, she's a grown-up woman specifically, so why don't you just go meet her and talk like a gentleman you are. I'm pretty sure she will give you a chance."

I glare at Jisub, does he have to poke the bear? "Since when you being expert about love problem?" I sarcastically asked.

"Since I know you, Sir, I will always clean your mess after you did. Don't you remember all of your exes? I settled down all of your flings problems." He replied with his poker face expression.

"Did you learn to be a savage from her?" I asked him.

"She is a very gentle and sensitive woman, Sir. Learn to know her deeply and you will be able to feel what she feels now. She is obviously sexually frustrated and hurt because of you. Learn to fix your own problems now before it is too late." He says before he heads to the door and gone in a blink of eyes.

Everything that out of Jisub's mouth makes sense. Maybe I'm being such a selfish jerk to her this entire time and our first-time encounter after many years doesn't seem to be great at all.

She doesn't deserve to be hurt and maybe I don't deserve a precious woman like her. She is too good for me while me, using her as collateral for my own benefit as she tries so hard to help her father. What a jerk am I? I shouldn't use her to relieve my dissatisfaction.

I still remember that night when she pushed me away from our passionate kissed, her eyes trickle with her crystal clear tears.

Once again she's crying, saying that she missed me so much, love me till the end of her life and at the same time she despises me on how the way I treated her.

She nearly died, despite the depression, she has in the past and it was so hard for her to believe that I perished in a fire then unexpectedly appeared after many years I left her.

I should have contacted her, telling that I'm doing just fine but it was too late for all of that but never too late for me to win her back. I will do anything for her. Anything.

Tonight is our company's third annual charity auction. I bet she will be there too because she will be representative of her father's company. There will be a lot of dirty old geezer at the party and mostly it will get bored before the party started.

Usually, the auction date with a beautiful woman, old antique furniture and jewelry. A date with a beautiful woman is not a bad idea though better yet I wish y/n will be the part of it and I know how naive she is, willing to do anything for the charity.

I'm dressed in my customize suit from Tom Ford, my jet black hair completely made and push backward, I want to look neat and dashing. Dress to impress. I wearing my signature cologne, the one that she loves the most.

I will make my move tonight, I was on my phone checking out the list of the auction date with a beautiful lady

I will make my move tonight, I was on my phone checking out the list of the auction date with a beautiful lady. Kim Hani, Candice, Lee y/n... "Look what do we got here... An auction date with Miss Lee y/n."