29

Y/n's Pov

I slightly gasped and take a look around me. We've been surrounding by the colorful lights, a lot of amazing rides, wheel Ferris, snack stalls, and the place was empty, I mean there's not a single soul was there except for the workers who worked there.

It's kinda weird since it is an amusement park. Feel a bit awkward since the amusement park used to be so crowded and splendid with children.

"I rented the place for us tonight." He whispered into my ear as he leaned closer.

Of course, it is, what am I expected from this bastard multi-millionaire playboy. "Of course you do, I thought we will go out for dinner?" I asked.

"Well, the fancy date is kinda boring to you so I brought you here. I remember how much you love to be here." He placed his chin on my exposed shoulder.

"That's when I was 16 years old and now I'm a grown-up woman, things change a lot, Demian." I scoffed. Don't even try to tame me with his old sweet memories.

"Really? Why I can see that excitement in your eyes? Your noticeable expression, you're such a bad liar." He said.

I turn back to face him, he's an annoying little jerk. "Let make this quick, I don't want to be with you any longer."

"Impatient much, huh?" He smirks.

"You wish! How do I want to get on the ride with this?" I referred to my sexy dress.

"I got a spare sweater and sweatpants in my trunk, I'll get it for you. Wait a minute, just stay here don't move a muscle." He grinning as he walked back to the parking lot.

I take look around once more, it is reminding me of the past. Where Namjoon and I used to have a date at the amusement park, it was our anniversary. I strode down the path where it leads me to the many types of food stall.

"Cotton candy... And caramel apple?" I giggled.

I gulped, probably the staff can clearly see me drooling over the delicious smell of the sweets. Dammit! He still remembers my favorite snacks.

"You can have it if you want to..."

I slightly shriek as he came sneaking behind me. I turn around, seeing him holding up the clothes and I can see he's already in his casual outfit. A plain black shirt pair with grey sweatpants and his black vans sneaker.

I like this version of him more, the original next door, Kim Namjoon. He does not know how much I miss him. He gently smiles and stretches out the clothes to me. My face slightly turned crimson when he began to softly chuckles.

"What is up with the face, baby? Don't you like the way I look now?" He asks.

"I'll go change!" I snatch the clothes from his grips.

"Hey! Not so fast... You didn't answer me yet. Do you like it or not?" He asks once again as he tightened his grip on the clothes that I hold.

Pulling me closer and automatically my palms laid against his firm chest. Hard as rock chest. He must be working out really hard to get into this level of perfection even without his strong muscle and bulky body he is still the perfect man who will always be my first and last love.

"Joonie..." I slowly leaned closer.

"Say it again..." His deep, husky voice softly whispered.

"Joonie, my Joonie..." I gently smile.

His hands gently but firmly cup my jaw as he slightly tilted his head to a side and his soft lips barely brushing mine already makes me fidgeting. Feeling like the electric shock as his lips fully took over my mouth. A passionate kiss from my old lover.

"I miss you..." I said in between our kisses.

"Goddammit! You should've known me better, baby." He murmured.

I shiver at the damp heat of his breath, my knees going weak and my pulse accelerating further. He looked down at me and without hesitation in my life for the first time, I wrapped my arms around his neck, another kiss landing on his soft lips.

He slightly stumbled backward and hold my waist to support my weight. He softly chuckled as I kept my mouth busy with his.

I totally forget that we still have an audience that watching us shamelessly making out in the middle of the amusement park.

"I love you, Namjoon. I love you so much." I softly whisper while trying to catch my breath.

"I love more, baby. Trust me, you are meant the world to me." A soft peck landed on my forehead.