31

Y/n's Pov

Every word that coming out of his mouth was utterly overwhelming full of emotions and love. It was like a dream come true, I feel heavenly pleased.

Never thought that he really meant it, having the idea of him being hit or being stabbed by my dad is kinda hilarious. How can a grown-up man like him having such a childish thought?

"Oh my God, Namjoon... That's so sweet of you. I will never let my dad hit or stab you, silly." I slightly laugh.

"Heck yeah, I acknowledge that, baby." He widely smiles.

The last word that comes out of his mouth was my name before he passed out. His unconscious body was lying down on the ground with his head placed on my lap. My hands were trembling when I touched his bleeding wound, he was being shot.

Not once but twice. What's happening here? I was confused while my eyes wandering around looking out for the sneaky shooter.

"Namjoon..." I whispered.

I screamed for help but there's nobody else there except the both of us. I was about to get up and slowly pulling him up with me but then everything stops when something pokes the back of my head. A familiar clicking sound makes me gulped.

"Don't fucking move, Princess if you don't want your head blow up. Put him down and slowly turn around." That deep husky voice of Dean.

"Dean? What's happening here?" I reply as I gently let go of Namjoon and turn around facing him.

"Y/n... It's all about money. Now, don't be a noisy little whore just follow me and you'll be fine but first, let me finish my job here. He smirks.

"What are you doing?! Dean, please stop! Please!"

He pointed the gun on Namjoon that was laying on the ground. He slowly pulled the trigger at any minute he can kill Namjoon.

"Who's begging for mercy now, y/n? This son of a bitch deserves more than you think. Falling for this man and in love with him, shame on you, y/n." He devilishly smirks.

"Dean... If you wanted money I can give you but please don't kill him. I beg you, Dean..." It's too hard for me to hold in my tears.

"It's too late, Princess. Nobody knows what comes next." He shots Namjoon right on the wound again, twice.

"Dean!!"

I was panting heavily and my chest hurt than ever. I feel like a sharp knife penetrating my chest and swirling around the fresh wound. The pain was so miserable until someone gently shake my body makes me wake up from the nightmare. A soft voice calling my name.

"Y/n honey, are you okay?" It was my mom.

"Mom... Where is he? Where is Namjoon?"

"What do you mean by Namjoon, honey?"

"Dean, he was trying to kill Namjoon... For many years..." I softly whispered.

"Honey, it's Demian, not Namjoon. He's fine just need a bit of rest to ease the injury. You need a rest, I'm worried about you. Every single night you'll be shouting and crying in your sleep. It's been many weeks now, y/n. You need a good rest for yourself." She takes a seat on my bed.

"It was my fault. I was there and I didn't even do anything to help him! I was selfish! I should have helped him, mom!" I literally shouting.

"It wasn't your fault, honey... It will never be your fault." She draws me into her cozy and warm hug.

"But I got restraint order. I can not be near him anymore! I was in charge of attempted murder, mom! I'm not a murderer!"

"I know honey, it's not your fault. You're my baby girl, I know who my daughter is."

"Mom..... I miss him."

"Honey, he's not for you. I'm begging you please forget about him." She stared at me intensely.

"How can I forget him, mom. He's always been there for me and he's been through a lot because of me... I owe him a huge amount of favor."

"Lee Y/n! He was engaged! To somebody else now! Can you please stop torture yourself like this?" She suddenly out of burst, can't keep anything away from me anymore.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"He was engaged, honey. He will get married sooner or later."

I sadly smile at her and weakly sighed. I can't believe it. How did this happen in the first place? I was in my own world, dreaming of being able to be with him and worrying sick about his safety for nothing.

"With who?" I ask as I clutch the blanket tightly.

"Chungha, Kim Chungha..."