34

Y/n's Pov (A little bit explicit.) 🔞

Namjoon kick the door closed as our lips attached and my steps slowly moving backward. He leads me to the corner of the room and we can't control the situation it was out of hand.

The door was unlocked it's simply closed just like that but I don't care either does he.

He pushed me against the wall, slipped his hand along my thigh, and reach the waist of my panties.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as he slowly slipped off the panties from me and it drops on the floor.

I could see the red light from the CCTV flashing and I knew it was recording our dirty act here yet that makes me feel more excited. I feel like a dirty slut thirst over his touches. He makes me lose my self-respect.

"This naughty little hand just touched another man. You act like a shy little bitch around that man huh, or should I call him a little boy. Its smells like desperation." He whispered as he firmly grabs my wrist bring it up against his face.

"Namjoon..." My breath heaved heavily.

"Do you like that new architect of ours, Kim Taehyung?" He was glaring at me like a starving big wolf.

"N-no... Not a tiny bit of feeling for him." I was shaking and shivering not in fear but excitement rushing through my veins.

"What's my name again, baby?" He asked.

"Namjoon... Kim Namjoon." I fastly reply.

He slammed his hands on the wall beside me and repeat the same question. "What's my name, y/n?"

"Demian Emanuel..." I nervously speak out his name.

"Good girl." He smirks.

I slightly gasped as his finger slowly slipped into me. I bit my lower lips trying to hold on to myself. "Oh, my god!"

"Is my finger too long for you to handle? How can you handle my manhood later?" He smirks as his finger slowly slipped out.

He going down on his knees and help me pulled up my panties. My private area a little wet because of his sudden action. My face flushed like a red tomato.

"Why did you do that?!"

He looks up at me and smiled. "It's your punishment, baby."

"How is that even work as a punishment?" I confusedly asked.

He pulled up the hem of my skirt and a soft butterfly kiss trail along my thigh. A soft moan slipped out of my mouth when he does that, the things that nobody can resist.

This man makes me sexually frustrated as we can't have it here in the office.

"It's working as I expected... Do you want me to eat you out, baby?" He shamelessly asked.

"W-what?" I asked as my hands rummage his neatly brushed hair.

"C'mon girl, don't play that old innocent game with me again." He looks up at me waiting for my permission.

"We can't do it here... We'll gonna get caught," I said as I attempt to push him back.

This man is hard as a brick wall, don't even try to get away from him that easy. He slyly smirks and slowly stood up on his feet. He was trapping me against the wall.

"Where should we do then? You wouldn't mind sharing with me aren't you." He asked as he slowly steps back.

"You should ask me on a date first before we do the things

"You should ask me on a date first before we do the things." I shyly reply and trying my best to avoid his intense eye contact.

"I thought we'd already date, remember the night after the auction? It the most expensive date I've ever had in my life. As far as I remember you're the one that was needy for me." He smirks.

"It was a disaster, it didn't end up well and I didn't ask for you to spend your money on the charity auction. That night was a nightmare to me and I almost lost you, again." I frowned at the thought of him collapse before me after being shot.

"Okay, let's go on a date tonight. I promise you tonight will be the best night for the both of us." He genuinely smiles at me.

"You can pick me up at 8 o'clock. Don't be late!" I smile.

"I won't and wear something comfy, baby. No need to dress up. We're going to do something that you like tonight. If you still remember."

His thumb slowly caressing my chin before drawing me into his passionate kiss. I can feel that warm and cozy Kim Namjoon slowly coming back. I miss him so much and can't bear to lose him again.