6

Y/n's Pov

There's another knock on my door, they kept knocking every fifteen minutes pass just to make sure I didn't do anything stupid.

Seo In-Guk unlocks the door with his spare keys and entered the room with a tray of food in his grips.

He's been taking care of me since the incident. It's been four months, I still stay in my room and I don't wanna go out to face reality.

From that day on I'm homeschooling, I can't bear to go to school when everyone accused me as a murder of Namjoon.

He placed the tray on the nightstand beside the bed. "My young lady, you have to eat something. You can't starve yourself like this all the time."

I didn't answer him right away, I stared at the empty white walls for like ten minutes now. "Lee y/n, please eat even just a little. Don't make your parents worry about you."

I heaved a soft sigh and stared at my bandaged wrist. I can still feel the pain throbbing in my flesh, but the pain cannot be compared to the suffering I am facing now.

Living without Namjoon is like living in the hell, our sweet memories kept torturing me.

Everywhere I go it will remind me of him, I miss his jokes, his laugh, his sweet musky scent and how amazing he is towards me.

I even tried to kill myself, I can't live without him and I want to be with him, but I can't because In-Guk will always protect me, be by my side 24/7. He's kind of a man than willing to take a bullet for me.

My parents are always busy with their work, they never worry about me, they don't even care what happened to me and they will always do.

"Mr. Seo... I'm not hungry." I say.

"I will leave the food here, you can eat it if you're hungry." He says before he stood up from my bed.

"Mr. Seo? Can you help me?"

"What is it, my young lady?"

"I wanna see him... Can you drive me there? I really miss him."

"But I-"
.
"Please... This will be my last favor, then I promise I will move on and wouldn't even think about him anymore."

He nodded to indicate he agreed to help me. "We better hurry, before Mr. Lee comes home."

Today's weather is cloudy and looks sad as I am now. I put in white rose flowers on his grave and his mother.

This is the first and last time I visited him, hereafter I will try to continue my life without him.

I'll try Kim Namjoon if this is the best for me. I know he must be sad if he sees me being mournful like this.

Feeling cramped in my chest I can not hold it anymore, I started crying and hugging Mr. Seo that was standing upright next to me.

"Let it all out, my young lady. Everything is going to be fine." He says as he gently rubs my back.

Namjoon's Pov

Where am I? All I can see was black. I can't see anything. Am I die? All I remember was my house broken in by the robbers who dressed all black and they set it on fire.

I lifted my right hand just to feel my face was covered by a bandage. I was on the bed I can't see anything but I can feel it. What is happening to me? Where is my mom?

I'm a bit startled when I heard a group of men talking, nearest me. Am I being kidnap by a thug or something? All I heard was...

"The eye surgery was a huge success, it was a miracle that he can survive from the incident. He got four stabbed at his back makes him lost a massive amount of blood and his head being smack with a hard object, unfortunately, makes him lost his eyes sight. But god on his side, he got the eyes and blood donor just in time. You must be so proud of him, Mr. Kim Yong-Gun"

His long explanation earned a light laugh from the other man. "I'm very proud of him, he's a hero and a fighter for his mother. He is the real hereditary of Kim, a strong, smart, and powerful. I've should know, he is my only grandson. You did a great job, Doctor Eduardo."

"H-hello..." My voice is hoarse. I feel thirsty. "W-water..."

"Oh, my god! He's awake."

I can hear their footsteps coming near to me. One of the men held my hand and says... "Thank god, you're awake now. You scared all of us."

"W-who? You? where is my eomma? Where the heck am I?"

"You are in the hospital, my young man. I am Kim Yong-Gun your grandfather. Don't worry about your mother, she is saved."

"M-my grandfather? I don't know you..."

"You will know me soon, young man."