Chapter 2: The greatest meeting of all meetings

We see our hero still in the water swimming to the base as no one still noticed he is swimming and there sailing.

TF: Are we there yet!.

Z23: no, now stop asking!.

TF: HMPH!!!!.

A few minutes pass

TF: WE ARE CUNTS ON A MISSION TO DESTROY THOSE ALIEN PRICKS, THOSE ULTRA CUNTS ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!.

His singing makes my cry, its amazing

Z23: SHUT THE FU!.

TF: your gonna hold it right there young lady, finish that sentence and I'll have to ground you!.

Z23: but I, eh, wha HMPH.

I few more minutes pass damn

Bismarck: THE BASE IS UNDER ATTACK!!!.

Our hero just got here and was asleep, but even the heaviest sleeping angry marines would've heard that

TF:ffffffffffff.

Hornet: what's that.

TF:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!.

and so began his war cry, he wanted to meet and discuss his existence on peaceful terms just for once in his whole existence but was interrupted by the attack, even the girls on the island heard his yell and wondered who it came from, but the sirens after the first engagement with this fearsome man knew what was coming.

TF: YOU GIRLS GET BEHIND THEM AND GRAB THERE ARMS WHILE I KICK THEM IN THE FUCKING BALLS!!! THOSE CUNTS DESERVE IT!!!.

He already knew they had no genitalia and the girls he was yelling at was looking at him like there was something mentally wrong with him, in reality when someone asks him that, he replies "THATS JUST HOW I FUCKING AM DICKCHEESE" and with that nobody every questioned his sanity again, even though he's considered one of the most sane outa the rest

Bismarck: Sorry bu.

TF: USE GUNS AND SHOOT ME AT THEM!!!!!.

Bismarck: EHHHH!!!?.

TF: DO IT OR SO HELP ME GOD IMA LAUNCH MYSELF OUTA ONE OF Z23 TORPEDO TUBES AND USE YOU AS A SURF BOARD!!!!.

Bismarck: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT HERE!.

He somehow managed to fit into the gun, and he was ready to rock

TF: FEUER!!!!!.

Bismarck fires the gun and he goes flying again, arms spread like a birds for 10 seconds before he lands with bat in one hand and bolter in the other, the stupid "I believe I can fly" song playing in his head while flying toward the siren scum.

TF: ALWAYS ANGRY, ALL THE TIME!!!!.

And he lands directly on one of the mass produced carrier, but knowing how these guys are, he more so just used the carrier to do the destruction he ever so wished he had.

TF: ATTACK THOSE SIRENS YOU FLOATING PILE OF SHIT FROM GIRLLYMANS ASS!!!!!!.

And the carrier even though not having a machine spirit listened to him out of fear that it would be destroyed in a million ways then one, it was destroying every siren it saw and one siren in particular wanted to see this man that could scare a siren ship into submission, and it being the hentai queen herself "observer a"

Observer a: greetings huMAN.

TF: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!.

observer a: eh, no how abo.

TF: SPEAK ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL PERSONALLY RIP THROUGH THE WARP AND SCREW YOUR QUEEN SIDEWAYS WHILEST FORCING YOU TO WATCH!!!!!!!!!.

"observer a" now knew why the other sirens where afraid, the screaming, the rage and death that poured off of him was something that not even a wild mad roon or pissed off akagi can generate. So "observer a" watched as her whole fleet got decimated and couldn't do a thing, and our man still had standards, what he said about the queen is a lie, he wouldn't, he just put her to eternal sleep, and he was feeling very merciful today and said this after the onslaught.

TF: hey.

Observer a:y yea.

TF: 2 choices, join me and them, or run away now and inform your queen of my existence.

It sounds stupid, the idea of just letter her go and telling the boss hoe about his existence and the terrifying amount of rage that pours off of him, but in reality he knew he could literally fold her like a blanket and put her in the closet.

Observer a: I I think ima go.

TF: oke, dont waist my gift of mercy.

And like that she ran so fast she was gon in seconds

Unknown1: why did you just let her leave?

TF: because I can plan ahead better then the Emperor on shrooms.

Unknown1: weeeeelll what's your name.

TF: no no no, I believe I should ask you that knowing that I saved your ass and got you a free siren carrier.

Unknown1: alright alright Cleveland, of the Cleveland class of cruis.

TF: yea I know, live on a battle barge for years you end up learning stuff, found ancient ass books about you ships, however I didnt expect to see you ships as girls at first.

Cleveland: hmph, well where are you from.

TF: a pretty unknown battlebarge called "THISBIGBITCH", you.

Cleveland: a cube.

TF: man sounds tough, not as tough as the barge.

Cleveland: well what happened.

TF: oh just daily fights with 10 ton gorillas and non stop yelling, other then thatit's great, eating skittles and watching scooby do everything was cool.

Cleveland: was, explain.

With a mighty exhale I began.

TF: there I was, back in nam, the vietcong had a surrounded and me and my friend "Turds Of Fury" was fighting for days on end, then a stray bullet hit my head and woke up here.

Cleveland: really?.

TF: no what really happened was I was fighting an unholy amount of aliens with bats, wrenches and using each other as bats, surprisingly my boot knife got the most kills compared to my bat, or bolter.

Cleveland: bolter?

TF: this.

He proceeds to pull out a bolt pistol the size of his torso out

Cleveland: how the fu.

TF: finish that sentence and your grounded, I almost grounded Z23 because of such language.

Cleveland: well why do you do it then?.

TF: because I'm older.

Cleveland: how old huh?.

TF: 19 so what.

Cleveland: guess what.

TF: what?.

Cleveland: I'm in my 20s.

TF: damnit.

And our mans just realizing he had a 15 minute conversation and that all the other kensens are surrounding the ship

TF: uh oh.

Cleveland: uh oh what?.

TF: we talked so long that I bet the entire base thinks I took you hostage.

Cleveland: why do you say that?.

TF: there surrounding us, and I ain't fightin the base and girls I was told to command.

Cleveland: wait what?????.

TF: I'll explain later.

And thus the whole fleet thought he took Cleveland hostage.