chapter 6: wtf is happening

You may be thinking "Uhhh wait you smelly story writing FUCK. Why would you add another dude to the story if by lore he is the only male." My answer... Idfk i did it for shits and giggles. And plus he gon be here for a little while and after he gon vanish. He will make an appearance in all my stories.

Clone Guy: so in space Vietnam me and my battalion was sent down to some jungle planet to fight the droid kong, little did we know we ran into a whole army of the bastards.

TF: now hold on a second. You are a clone who's brothers are also clones but 2 if not 3 groups of you got trained by the bastards that popped out from no where and say they are from some "Vietnam" war only for you to practically have "Vietnam 2 electric boogaloo" in space then after the droids you and 4/5 groups of clones fought back against the other clones because some guy in a robe said "Execute Order 666" which is just some order to kill your space Wizards.

Clone Guy: pretty much yeah.

TF: how did you die?

Clone Guy: i didn't die pecker weed the writer is just a edgy bastard who decided to have me travel through his stories.

TF: ah sounds like he is on that WW2 German Crack again.

While they where talking at port a curious group of ships where listening and where quite amazed.

TF: you know this might work out.

Clone Guy: huh.

TF: as commander and chief of this base i ask of you to be my one man army. I need a break from the brawl anyway.

Clone Guy: eh i might as well while im around.

TF: great! First mission.

Clone Guy: damn you already had something for me the second i existed.

TF: yes. Anyway your first mission is to break into a siren base. You see they also have there own form of infantry and as you can guess they are female.

Clone Guy: fuck. Alright how am i getting there.

TF: i will have Hornet equipped with a B-17. You will drop from the skies and infiltrate the base and kill all of the sirens you can. Can you do that.

Clone Guy: hell yeah. I will use my knife and pistol.

TF: and you sure as fuck using that M-16. I aint having you die to early in this story.

Clone Guy: alright alright fine. I will take my M-16.

Hornet kicks the fucking door off its hinges.

Hornet: LETS GO!!!

Clone Guy: EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! (falls on his ass)

TF: now see what you done.

Hornet: sorry mrrrr.....

Clone Guy: just call me Clone Guy.

Hornet: how about i call you Johnson.

Clone guy: very well (damn)

Hornet: Great lets go!!!

TF: try not to die.

Clone Guy: will do!

Both Hornet and Clone Guy (she may call him johnson but nothing is stopping me from calling him Clone Guy) are walking to the CV itself.

Hornet: so how old are you.

Clone Guy: 10.

She stops in her tracks and slowly turns to him. He having a look of (don't question it) on his face only for her to ignore it and ask questions.

Hornet: how are you 10.

Clone Guy: i was made 10 years ago so that was basically my birth in the tubes so that makes me 10. I have trained in the art of guerilla warfare and trench warfare with my SGT for 5 maybe 6 years and is currently takin what i know and using it against a siren military that i have no idea about.

Hornet: ..... Eh i have now learned to not question you.

Clone Guy: good.

This writer guy: alright i am just gonna send this out as a cliff hanger, i know its a dick move but i need to start updating the story to please you bastards so this is it, oh don't worry, im planning on making a come back because im actually starting to feel bad leaving yall in the dark with my current life problems, and i will try to update the story with a big ase chapter either this week or next week so get ready for that.