chapter 3: the interview

After standing on the ship for what felt like hours and cleveland explaining to everyone that he's not a butt pirate like a lil someone we know, I'm pointing at you ark royal, he was finally able to show his fugly ass to the whole group, which in reality, he feels fugly as shit then starts questioning why women are hitting on him, anyway he finally shows his face when Cleveland tells them to bugger off and the leaders to come forth.

TF: are they gone.

Cleveland: yes, yes they are.

TF: man I never thought I'd be able to stand again, after using that uncomfortable ass jet as a bed.

Cleveland: eh, well anyways if you wanna make a good impression you better do it now because here the leaders come.

TF in mind: SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT OH FUCK OH SHIT!!!

Enterprise: well thanks for saving our base mr...

TF: TORPEDO FUCKINGHAM!!!

Hornet: we call him mark.

TF: THAT TOO!!!

Enterprise: we also heard you wanna be a commander thanks to Cleveland informing us.

TF turns to Cleveland and she just gives a small wave while smiling.

Cleveland in head: YOU CAN DO IT!!!

TF: um um ahhhhh um yes

Enterprise: tell me, what do you got that would make that fragile base open up to you despite saving our ass

You see before this when humanity was still lingering this green turd we call Earth, the past commanders was a bunch of perverted assholes who almost got there way with the destroyers and blackmailing battleships, but our boy is a "A BADASS GENTLEMAN OF GREAT BIG FUCKING STANDARDS" and would have ripped those assholes new assholes

TF: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also fuckingham:

Enterprise: PFFFFFFFFFFTTT, what the hell hahahahaha!

TF in mind: THE GREAT IMPRESSION TACTICS YES!!!

Enterprise: mutha fucka you got me at boOtiFul, the others gotta meet you

You know, they never cussed ever until we spawned into orbit, and now, our last meme to catch the others off guard

Nagato: so this is who saved us

Enterprise: show them your skills!

TF: WITH PLEASURE!!!

They thought they was gon be thrown around but it's much worse

TF:

Literally almost everyone: HAAAAA

then theres Bismarck really questioning his sanity

Jean bart: that doesn't answer our question asshole!

TF: SHUT THE FU (it was at this moment that he knew, he turned a new leaf...for 0.5 seconds) UDGE UP!!!

QE: we want answers!

TF: WELL I HAVE MORE COMMANDING EXPERIENCE SO I BELIEVE ILL MAKE IT!!!

jean: how much experience

TF: 4 years worth

Jean: pffft ha ha

TF: 4 years of service and 364 campaigns.

Jean literally drops like a sack of spuds.

Bismarck: wait WHAT!!!

TF: dont judge and angry guardsman by its gun, because I fought more battles then your whole factions worth of ships combined!

Them literally giving up the argument because hes got more experience then them in the span of 4 years.

Jean: alright, but I still dont trust you asshole!

TF: im about to put a new rule up "no cussing unless your me"

Jean: WHY!!!

TF: because y'alls to beautiful to be cussin like that.

And like that, they turn redder then red.

TF: IMA BE THE BEST COMMANDER, ON GOD, oh shit I mean, ON THE EMPEROR!!!

and like that, his interview passed by like an Angel's kiss, or I shalt say a blood Angel's kiss (wink wink).

Cinnamon man: I know this chapter was shorter then hell but right now it's the dead of night and I'm tired as hell, and I just wanted to publish this today so this is what I got out of my hard work.