Chapter 3 - Stranger

I looked around as I smelled something or someone.

Someone like me

I should have been scared. I was in the middle of a murder forest, but I wasn't. I was not sure on who it was, all i could tell was a man. I think.
He smelled amazing, not like anything specific, but still so enticing.

As I stood there getting all worked up about all the new scents I could sense them watching me, waiting to attack. My head pounded. It was overstimulating. The essence of the figure around me, my headache and the shock from the pigeon devouring.

I couldn't take it. It was way too much. I could barely keep my eyes open as I fell to the ground in a fetal position. I gripped onto my head. Thats when I felt the small buds of..horns?
"No, NO WHAT?! This can't be happening, humans don't grown horns, or fangs, or murder animals or eat raw meat!" Was all I could think.

I heard a low chuckle. It was strange, I could hear it but I also knew where it came from. It came from 20 meters behind me, a few meters to the left behind a fur tree. I could smell the type of trees around me too.

I knew I wasn't safe here. I knew I had to get home, or out into a more public place. But I couldn't. I was stuck there. Pounding head, small horn-buds, fangs, and a back that slightly hurt. My skin was burning and my eyes felt as if my eyelids were frying them. The entirety of me was on fire. I felt as if I had been burnt alive just to be resurrected again. Then dipped in water.

Wait...Water? My eyes opened to see a masked man. He looked down at me, holding a bucket.

"H...he..hello" I croaked as I could barely feel my body. Though I was aware that he had poured water on me.
I was intimidated, but that feeling was soon gone as the stranger spoke.

"Hello, little one."