Holly, Jolly - [Only Part]

A/N: I kinda updated this chapter a bit, cus I felt like it and thought of a better idea🥰. So you might wanna reread this one if you read it before I updated.

Y/n's POV

After that happened I went home. I pedaled fast. When I got there I put my bike in the garage and walked inside. I went through the fridge and shuffled to look for something to eat.

I saw the probiotic drink. Shit! I forgot to drink it this morning!

I grabbed it and chugged it as fast as I could. When I finished, I took some leftovers and ate them before going to my room.

I changed into my pajamas and tried to go to sleep. I tossed and turned, but I just couldn't sleep.

In the morning

I got up quickly, waking up in a sweat, again. I had the same nightmare, except this time it continued. It got me and started attacking me.

Whatever. I got ready and went to Mike's house. He told us to meet at his house before school.

I was super tired. I only got 3 hours of sleep. It's fine. I'll last the day.

When I got to Mike's, I went down to the basement, and as always Dustin and Lucas were there before me.

El was sitting on the couch, fidgeting with the intercom, and Mike was telling us the plan he came up with.

"We just tell our parents we have AV Club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood."

"You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas looked at El, who was minding her own business.

"I hope so." I sighed.

"Just trust me on this, okay?"

"Okay."

"Did you get the supplies?" Mike asked. He had requested for Dustin and Lucas to bring supplies for our little "trip."

"Yeah." Lucas reached for his backpack.

"Binoculars..from 'Nam. Army knife..also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana.. and the wrist rocket."

"You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asked.

"First of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real. It's made up. But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye..." He pulled back on the wrist rocket and let it go, causing us to jump slightly. "..and blind it."

Mike sighed. "Dustin, what did you get?"

Dustin reached for his backpack and dumped it out on the table.

"Well, alrighty. So, we've got.. Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix." Dustin smiled.

"Seriously?"

"We need energy for our travels. For stamina. And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have her." Dustin pointed at El.

"She shut one door!"

"With her mind! Are you kidding me? That's insane! Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do." Dustin smiles while pointing at her still. "Like.." He walked over to the couch that had a toy spaceship on it.

"..I bet..she could make this fly." He picked up the ship. "Hey. Hey."

He got El's attention. "Okay, concentrate. Okay?"

He let go of the spaceship and it just fell to the floor. I snickered a bit.

"Okay, one more time." He picked it up again. "Use your powers, okay?" He let go of it, and again, it fell.