The Monster - [Pt2] - FINAL PT

A/n: This chapter is short, because when I put this one and the last one together, it was super long😭.

Y/n's POV

"Shit!" I cursed.

Mike bent over and picked up a rock. "Stay back!"

Dustin and I picked up a stick.

"Don't come any closer!" Mike threatened. He threw the rock at James, but missed so bad.

"Nice throw, numbnuts." James scoffed.

Dustin yelled and tried to hit Troy with the stick, but he dodged it and grabbed Dustin. He held the knife up to his throat and looked at us.

"Get off! Get off me!" Dustin tried to break loose.

"Let him go!" I shouted.

"Let him go!" Mike shouted as well.

"Stay back, or I cut him!"

"What do you want?" Mike asked.

"I want to know how you did it!"

"How we did what?" I questioned. I was terrified and what made it worse was that it felt like I couldn't breathe.

"I know you did something to me. Some nerdy science shit to make me do that."

"You mean piss your pants?"

Dustin was panting. "Our friend has superpowers, and she squeezed your tiny bladder with her mind."

"Shut up!" Troy held his knife closer to Dustin's neck. "I think I should save Toothless here a trip to the dentist. Help him lose the rest of his baby teeth."

"Let him go!"

"I'll let him go, sure. But first..it's your turn." Troy pointed his knife at Mike.

"My turn for what?"

"Wet yourself."

"What?"

"Jump.." Troy pointed at the cliff. "Or Toothless here gets an early trip to the dentist." What?!

Mike looked at the cliff and looked back at Dustin.

Troy held the knife closer to Dustin's neck, again. "I'll cut him right now!"

"All right, just hold on! Hold on!" Mike backed up and walked closer to the cliff.

"Mike, don't do it. I don't need my baby teeth, Mike! Mike, seriously, don't!"

He started walking closer, and closer.

"Mike, don't!" I shouted. I can't believe this is happening right now.

James came behind me and got a hold of me. He held my hands behind my back.

"Let me go!" I tried to escape.

Mike looked down at the water below the cliff. His feet were on the edge now.

"Mike, don't do it! Seriously, don't do it, man! Seriously, don't!" Dustin shouted.

"Troy, I don't think this is a good idea, man." James was rethinking.

"Mike don't!"

"Dentist's office opens in five...four.." Troy began counting down. "...Three! Two!"

"Mike!"

"One!"

And at the count of one. Mike stepped off the cliff.

"Mike!" I kicked James in his private, causing him to let go of me and groan. Troy let go of Dustin as well, and we both ran over to the cliff.

We looked down and he was..floating..?

"What the hell." I let out and looked at Dustin. He started flying up and landed behind us.

We all looked beside us and saw Eleven, walking towards us, with blood dripping down her nose. James fell to the ground, with El's force.

And with a quick head turn, Troy's arm cracked. He screamed in pain as El walked closer to us.

"She broke my arm! My arm."

"Go." El commanded.

"Let's get out of here!" They ran away as fast as they could.

Dustin turned to look at them. "Yeah, that's right! You better run! She's our friend and she's crazy! You come back here and she'll kill you! You hear me? She'll kill you, you sons of bitches!"

I looked at El, she looked tired and with the blink of an eye, she fell to the floor. Mike and I looked at each other and ran over to her.

"El, are you okay? El?"

"El?"

"Mike..Im sorry." She sobbed.

"El, what are you sorry for?" I asked.

"The gate...I opened it. I'm the monster."

"No. No, El, you're not the monster. You saved me." Mike assured her with a smile. "Do you understand? You saved me."

He helped her up into a hug. Dustin knelt down and
joined the hug, and after that, I did too.

We walked to Mike's house after that. On the way there, there was a white van sitting on the side of the road. The man in it was staring at us as we walked by. Probably just another pedophile.

When we got to Mike's house, we entered through the back. We went inside and to the basement.