The Bathtub - [PT2] - FINAL PT

Y/n's POV

"Shit!"

"Go, go, go, go, go!"

We ran to the back of the bus and hid behind the seats, waiting for something to happen.

"You think they saw us?" Lucas asked.

"Maybe. I'm pretty sure they did." I replied with a whisper.

"All of you, shut up."

We waited a bit more until we saw the door to the bus open. Shit!

Then, we heard a punch and a grunt.

"Hey!" Someone shouted.

There was more punching and groaning until someone finally walked in. It was the chief. "All right, let's go."

We just stood there in shock as he looked at us. "Let's go!"

We ran out of the bus and got in his car. He took us to the Byers' house, where Nancy, Jonathan, and Ms. Byers were.

They walked out of the door, Nancy running after Mike. "Mike. Oh, my God. Mike!" She pulled him into a hug. "I was so worried about you."

"Yeah, uh..me too."

Nancy looked over to El, who was still wearing the pink dress. "Is that my dress?"

We went inside and Mike began to explain Mr. Clarke's example. "Okay, so in the example, we're the acrobat. Will and Barbara, and that monster, they're this flea."

I got up to go use the bathroom. I went inside, used the toilet, and walked up to the sink to wash my hands. I looked like a mess. My hair was tangled, I had dirt all over my shirt. I washes my hands and walk out of the restroom.

I looked down the hallway, seeing the door to Will's room open. I mean, I could just, go peak inside, right?

I walked closer to the room and opened the door more. The room was empty, the window was cracked open, and the bed was undone. I looked around a bit before going back to the living room where everybody else was.

"Is there anyway that you could reach Will? That you could talk to him in this-" Joyce began to asks Eleven.

"The Upside Down." El spoke.

"The Upside Down. Yeah." Joyce whispered. El nodded in response.

"And my friend Barbara? Can you find her, too?"

We put the intercom on the table and El sat in front of it. We all surrounded her as she tried to connect to the Upside Down.

After a couple minutes, the lights starts to flicker, and she opened her eyes. She had a sad expression plastered on her face. "I'm sorry."

"What?" Ms. Byers stuttered. "What's wrong? What happened?"

"I can't find them." El's voice started to break. Joyce looked away, I knew she was about to cry. I walked over to her and hugged her. She really needed one.

El went to the bathroom and we continued to talk at the table.

"Whenever she uses her powers, she gets weak." Mike started.

"The more energy she uses, the more tired she gets." I added.

"Like, she flipped the van earlier." Lucas remarked.

"It was awesome."

"But she's drained." I continued.

"Like a bad battery." Dustin said.