isa, isaBELLA

obsession is not lovegrief is not angerlearn to know the difference don't get lost in a false translation -Unknown

grief is not anger
learn to know the difference
don't get lost in a false translation
-Unknown

In the time that followed Noelle's arrival in town she had started settling in quite comfortably along with the help of her soul-brother and his family.

Jasper's family, Alice, Rosalie and Emmet all made efforts to get to know Noelle. They each took her time in introducing themselves to her to easer her into the world of vampires. In-turn Noelle respected each of their decisions to share their stories, whether they wished to or not. Noelle found peace within the Cullen siblings who had truly accepted her for the monster she thought she was. Even the untrusting blond sister, Rosalie, defrosted her frozen personality for Noelle. Being ice-cold creatures they somehow found warmth within each other. They did not really acknowledge their affection but they knew it was there.

As for Jasper and Noelle they trusted each other. They opened up about their past whenever the time felt right and when it did not thy enjoyed moments of silence with each other. Jasper had also started to work with Noelle on her powers, more specifically her control lack-thereof. Noelle was a powerful being, Jasper knew this but he also knew that she had absolutely zero control over herself and that her often let her emotions get the best of her. Being a master manipulator of emotions Jasper and Noelle embarked on a journey to learn how to process her emotions in a safe and healthy manner without causing a hurricane.

Processing emotions in a manner was truly the theme in these past few days. While someone practised the healthy lifestyle others dabbled in a more darker side of dealing with them.

Edward and Bella had descended into a world of darkness ever since Noelle's arrival. They had let their obsession and infatuation with the Swan girl cloud their sensibilities.

Edward had taken Bella to the cliff but she had pushed herself down it. Spiralling in a world of chaos and madness. Isabella was under the beguiling spell of immortality. She craved it like a moth to a flame. She felt the eternal beauty and bliss call to her in an unfathomable fashion. Bella was driven insane by the power that immortality had promised her, by the love that she would have by her side. Bella was obsessed with her boyfriend's gift and she wanted it.

While imagining herself as a vampire standing next to her Prince Charming Bella had also started to resent her sister. She hated the fact that Noelle was introduced to the world of supernatural, she hated that Noelle had already possessed some of it mystical gift through some bizarre events. She hated her. Hated with such passion and rage it could not be contained in words.

Isabella Swan was created to be immortal. There was no need for Noelle Swan to be blessed with it as well, Bella thought to herself. She wanted to be the only Swan cherished by the Cullen family but Noelle's presence was disrupting that dream. Her relationship with Jasper was also another point of disgust for it was certain that Jasper and Noelle shared a bond. The same could not be said for Edward and Bella. Edward was drawn to the siren call of Bella's blood and she was enamoured by the vampire's beauty. The lion had truly fallen for the lamb and the foolish toad had trusted the scorpion. It was all a big mess of dark infatuation that could tell no lies.

Edward and Bella were like a ticking-time bomb. Romeo and Juliet were the exception not the rule. To prove your love for one another you don't have to end they way they did but Edward and Bella were headed there. They had unconsciously picked their destination and ran straight for it.

They were so focused on the journey they forgot the destination.

————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts. This was a short one.

Initially I planned to complete divulge into every single person relationship with Noelle but I sorta got bored with that idea. The train needs to keep moving folks and no more stops please !! (That is literally what my brain screamed me at anywaysssss)

Love you all.
————