short and sweet bye bye

run, boy, run
this world is not made for you

Come, princess,

Come mi amor

Come with us

The figures each asked Noelle. They had a melodic voice. It was like a siren was beckoning her. Pleading her with their angelic voices and evil thoughts. They wanted her. Wanted her all for themselves.

"It was all my fault. I did this. You did this. You!!!!!!!" Bella screamed. She was wearing a red cloak over a black dress. Her eyes were golden. There were bite marks all over her arm.

"Princess." Whispered Billy, who was sitting in the corner. Jacob was beside him. His hands were bloody, but he was not reacting. He held out his own heart in his hands. He was happy; he wasn't in pain. He was content.

Suddenly a loud bang was heard. There was a shotgun on the floor, but the trigger-puller was nowhere to be seen.

"He shall be dearly missed." The priest said as he closed the casket. Noelle was suddenly placed in the said casket. She was screaming. She was alive; why have they buried her? She banged on the casket door.

"Let me out, let me out, let me out!"

The casket began to shake uncontrollably, and Noelle opened her eyes.

"Wake up, darling!"

Noelle's eyes were still adjusting. All she could register was Jasper's soothing voice and eyes. She was safe. She wasn't buried. She threw herself into his arms.

"Jas!"

It had been a few nights since the birthday party. Edward drove both Noelle and Bella home. He told Noelle that Jasper needed a few days to recuperate and would be back to talk to her.

"You are back!"

"I am, darlin'. I am sorry it took a while." Jasper whispered. He was still holding Noelle in his arms. The nightmare must have been really terrifying. Noelle was still shaking, her breathing was uneven, and her thoughts were all over the place.

"Are you okay darlin?"

"The nightmare... it's getting worse, Jas. They are getting more vivid."

"Sorry, darlin."

"It is okay; it's not like you are causing them," Noelle said while slowly detangling herself from Jasper.

"How are you, Jas?" She asked. She knew there was conversation waiting for the both of them, and it was not going to be a pleasant one.

"I am fine."

"IamsosorryJasIsawBellaonthefloorandididntknowwhattodoanditwasinstinctISWEARand..and..and-"

"Darling, I may have super hearing, but I do not have super cognition. What are you saying? Take a breath."

"Jas, I am sorry. I am so sorry for that night. It was just instinct. I saw Bella on the floor with all blood around her, and I just snapped."

"Noelle, I do not blame you for protecting your sister that night. I should be the one apologizing. I promised to protect you and judging by this bruise on your neck, and I cannot even face you."